BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Amber M.
Alameda, CA
Super affordable quality product. The only setting powder I use and it's only $10 at Ulta! Comes in a translucent, light, medium, or dark shades. Matte finish, long lasting. I use a setting spray first and finish with this powder for all day mattifying effects.
Shelby G.
Clearfield, UT
It does what it says. But be careful when using this if you're going to have flash photography.. even on a night out. It will make you look white af. The hd part of it reflects off the flash. So if you want some bomb pictures going out don't use this. But for every day to day use it's a great setting powder
Brooke B.
Saint Rose, LA
I hate being negative, but this is one of the worst powders I have ever tried. This powder leaves an enormous flash back! When you use then and take a picture with flash, it looks like you didn't blend out the powder. I do not recommend this to anybody.
Morgan K.
Des Moines, IA
This setting powder provides a matte and poreless finish when applied with a brush which is awesome, but i apply my setting powder with a damp beauty blender and it somehow managed to discolor my undereye concealer?????? I have no idea how this happened but it sucked.
Chelsey C.
Arcata, CA
I love using this product to bake my face and under eye area. I usually take my beauty blender and apply with it wet. I dip it into the powder and dab underneath my eyes and near my chin.
Amy W.
DALLAS, TX
I picked this up on sale at the drug store. So far I am not a fan of the formula. It could be user error but the powder seems the cause my concealer to cake. My sister did not like it either and we have very different skin types. My is oily and hers very dry.
Megan N.
I did not like this stuff at all! It had a very powdery scent. When you put this on, you feel like you're suffocating in powder. Not good to bake with, leaves a white film on your face causing flashback.
Catrina W.
Pflugerville, TX
I’ve read this was a dupe for some other products and I don’t really feel that way. It’s not the worst product but it’s definitely not a dupe either. It’s also not completely translucent. Sometimes you do see white dust even after it’s settled into your skin
Jesi M.
Fort Worth, TX
If I could give this zero stars I would. This gave my terrible flashback and almost made my under eyes this filmy look almost like the blue strip on $100 bills, but white. I wouldn't recommend this. Cody air spin gives you a ton more product for half the cost.
Agape L.
Orlando, FL
I use this as a baking powderand I absolutely love it if you let it set for two or three minutes it leaves your make up nice and matte and natural looking all you need is a couple of spray pumps of setting spray and it will help blend in the white powdery look
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.