BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Shelby G.
Clearfield, UT
It does what it says. But be careful when using this if you're going to have flash photography.. even on a night out. It will make you look white af. The hd part of it reflects off the flash. So if you want some bomb pictures going out don't use this. But for every day to day use it's a great setting powder
Ramya P.
Los Angeles
Nyx HD studio finishing powder is a translucent powder which can be used to set the makeup... it is a colourless shade suitable for all skin types..this powder gives a radiant look.... I will recommend this product NYX Grinding Powder
Steph R.
New Haven, MI
I use this on a day to day basis. I have more expensive but I like this too. It works really well. It is a matte finish. The packaging is on point. It works for my skin. I recommend it for anyone.
Amber V.
Lakewood
I do not like this powder. It looks really powdery on the skin and doesn't ever meld even with a setting spray. It also doesn't keep the oil away throughout the day, I had to apply another product halfway through the day too keep from looking like an oil slick.
Brooke B.
Saint Rose, LA
I hate being negative, but this is one of the worst powders I have ever tried. This powder leaves an enormous flash back! When you use then and take a picture with flash, it looks like you didn't blend out the powder. I do not recommend this to anybody.
Katie N.
West Covina, CA
I purchased this setting powder once and I don’t see myself going back to buy another one. I don’t like the application because it comes with a cotton pad and also when we apply it to our face, the powder falls off a lot and it doesn’t have a great smell to it.
Mariana F.
Seatac, WA
I love my NYX finish power! I used it on a regular basis, it is very fine and it prevents creasing👌 Perfect for baking! Since using it I even forgot about my Laura Mercier one😳 that has to say something😍😍
Alexa Z.
I really was not happy with this product. I was hoping it would be good to bake with, which that didn’t give me problems. The powder is very fine, but easy to work with. The MAJOR downfall for me was the intensity of the flashback. It made me look like a ghost :(
Elizabeth C.
Bronx, NY
I use this to set my concealer and at times foundation too. I like how it leaves my skin smooth and sets my face very well. What i wasnt too fond of was that this powder has some flashback if you use too much of it.
Deanna L.
Coram, NY
Works great but leaves a flashback in photos. This is my second go to after the poreless powder from Too Faced. This one is obviously more affordable but you really do get what you pay for. All in all this a great powder! I would buy this again and recommend it.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.