BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

17 |.
Raleigh
I did not like this powder at all. It had a weird texture and left my under eyes very white. I tried to use it with baking and it didn’t work. This might be a powder to just lightly dust but I didn’t try it that way before I gave it away. The flashback was horrible and maybe that had to do with it being HD.
Ramya P.
Los Angeles
Nyx HD studio finishing powder is a translucent powder which can be used to set the makeup... it is a colourless shade suitable for all skin types..this powder gives a radiant look.... I will recommend this product NYX Grinding Powder
Cassie J.
Apollo, PA
I absolutely love this product! It is the perfect finishing touch to any style of make up. It will keep your makeup in place all day long and gives you the perfect finishing look. Oil? Sweat? Creasing? This product takes care of it all!
Amber V.
Lakewood
I do not like this powder. It looks really powdery on the skin and doesn't ever meld even with a setting spray. It also doesn't keep the oil away throughout the day, I had to apply another product halfway through the day too keep from looking like an oil slick.
Amber M.
Alameda, CA
Super affordable quality product. The only setting powder I use and it's only $10 at Ulta! Comes in a translucent, light, medium, or dark shades. Matte finish, long lasting. I use a setting spray first and finish with this powder for all day mattifying effects.
Ashley V.
This is a good product for the price. It does it’s job and sets your makeup the only bad thing about this is it creases under my eyes (I have extremely dry skin) so when i use it, I put it on my forehead, chin under my cheek contour, anywhere but under my eyes.
Allison M.
Kissimmee, FL
This product definitely sets my makeup and keeps it on longer throughout the day. However, the flashback of it isn't great unless blended really well. It also has a scent to it that I'm not overly fond of. But for the price, it's easy to overlook the few flaws.
Alexa Z.
I really was not happy with this product. I was hoping it would be good to bake with, which that didn’t give me problems. The powder is very fine, but easy to work with. The MAJOR downfall for me was the intensity of the flashback. It made me look like a ghost :(
Shelby G.
Clearfield, UT
It does what it says. But be careful when using this if you're going to have flash photography.. even on a night out. It will make you look white af. The hd part of it reflects off the flash. So if you want some bomb pictures going out don't use this. But for every day to day use it's a great setting powder
Deanna L.
Coram, NY
Works great but leaves a flashback in photos. This is my second go to after the poreless powder from Too Faced. This one is obviously more affordable but you really do get what you pay for. All in all this a great powder! I would buy this again and recommend it.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.