BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Samantha S.
I do not like this for every day foundation but this worked excellent for Halloween make up! I dressed up as a KISS member one year for a Halloween party and this powder kept the make up/paint from cracking. It was awesome that this powder is white/translucent.
Gene V.
Danbury, CT
Recently just bought this online from ulta and I like it. It's decent and not so bad. I mean I haven't tried the other products so I can't compare it to the higher end branded ones. However, for the price of this,  I highly recommend it and I recently just repurchased it!
Brittany P.
This is a no, no, no. I bought this powder because I have oily skin and I needed something inexpensive to keep me matte. Omg does this not oily didn't really keep me matte but it has major major flash back. Nothing can compare to the Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder
Raquel A.
This is a recomendable product for us oily gals that what to get rid of the shine on their face by baking with it. It gives a matte finish however there is some flashback to it when you are photographed in it that it why I gave it 4/5 stars but it is super affordable and long wearing !
Alexa Z.
I really was not happy with this product. I was hoping it would be good to bake with, which that didn’t give me problems. The powder is very fine, but easy to work with. The MAJOR downfall for me was the intensity of the flashback. It made me look like a ghost :(
17 |.
Raleigh
I did not like this powder at all. It had a weird texture and left my under eyes very white. I tried to use it with baking and it didn’t work. This might be a powder to just lightly dust but I didn’t try it that way before I gave it away. The flashback was horrible and maybe that had to do with it being HD.
Mary M.
Camillus, NY
I love this setting powder! I'm normally super oily and this product does a good job at keeping my oil at bay. It sets my foundation very well too and keeps it from transferring and feeling sticky.
Sarah R.
Poca, WV
Very nice setting powder. I have the one that is pressed. Great on oily skin really keeps oil at bay, wonderful for picture taking days. My only complaint is with thicker concealers it doesn't set them as well
Steph R.
New Haven, MI
I use this on a day to day basis. I have more expensive but I like this too. It works really well. It is a matte finish. The packaging is on point. It works for my skin. I recommend it for anyone.
Elizabeth C.
Bronx, NY
I use this to set my concealer and at times foundation too. I like how it leaves my skin smooth and sets my face very well. What i wasnt too fond of was that this powder has some flashback if you use too much of it.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.