BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Raquel A.
This is a recomendable product for us oily gals that what to get rid of the shine on their face by baking with it. It gives a matte finish however there is some flashback to it when you are photographed in it that it why I gave it 4/5 stars but it is super affordable and long wearing !
Evelyn G.
Providence, RI
As for setting my face, it got the job done but I was not a fan of the little sparkles here and there that it had in it (little glittery) its very stark white so expect some brightening and I can't see how darker skin tones will be able to use this. My undereye wasn't completely flawless but for 5$ it got the job done
Fatima T.
Newark
A very light powder in color and consistency. I like the product but I hate the flashback so I have not purchased it again. I use the remainder I have to set my eye base to conserve my Laura Mercier but this product is not worth the money it will have you looking like a ghost face.
Haley B.
Elmendorf Afb, AK
This NYX finishing powder is set at a great price. I found that it was a good alternative to other brand finishing powders. It kept my face from becoming too oily which is great, however, it is a bit dry.
Paula R.
Hobart
This stuff is of the GODS. It can take oily skin or a contour that you messed up a little to the next level. It is also a great way to turn glossy lips into a matte. It balances out your skin tone and makes you look all clean and air brushed in selfies and pictures.
Aliceea G.
Williston, FL
Giving this 1 star based on my personal experience with this setting powder. Price point is good compared to higher end which is a plus, but when it comes to quality it is not the best, it’s so loose that you’ll start sneezing and it’s gets everywhere once in use.
Troy B.
Middleville
The worst product I own. It has terrible flash back. Creases beyond belief. It oxides my foundation darker so when I use it under my eyes it makes it way darker than the rest of my face. Or it wipes my foundation off completely. NYX Studio Finishing Powder
Star K.
I do not like this product at all. The powder leaves a white cast on my face and hasn't a terrible flashback. I will not be repurchasing this product. It makes my foundation look weird and leaves so white spots on my face. I do not recommend this product to anyone.
Amanda R.
Apple valley, MN
Not really a fan at all sadly. This now sits in my makeup drawer never used ever. I didn’t like how white the powder was, just gave terrible flashback. I also felt like it was too finely mild. Maybe someday I’ll try it again because I hear people love this powder.
Lindsey J.
Anderson, SC
Ehhhh this is one of those products that you don’t necessarily love but use because it’s on hand. I put some over my concealer but can’t really tell much of a difference. Sometimes it sit on your skin and not sink in which I’m clearly not a fan of. I won’t repurchase.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.