BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Krissy M.
Indianapolis, IN
I use this mainly to set my under eyes. This product is silky smooth, keeps the concealer from budging and creasing and has a natural look to it. It is a lightweight loose powder that just about anyone can use if they're in search of a good drugstore setting powder.
Daniela C.
Murrieta, CA
This powder is not very good. It looks good rite after you apply it, but afterwards it will leave white stains. I noticed when I was about to take a selfie I saw the white !! It looked bad :( . Probably wouldn't buy this again.
đź’‹DONNAđź’‹ F.
Sevierville
This powder goes on white and turns translucent to keep your makeup in place all day! It feels extremely light so no caked on feeling. I have really oily skin and it works perfectly for me. It's super easy to apply with a setting brush. I will definitely buy again.
Sam S.
Great setting powder! Will bake your face nice and matte. I would recommend this product to all skin tones, it is a translucent so there is no pigmentation. Very light and easy to apply! If you are into baking and don't want to spend a lot on a powder I would buy this!
Danielle C.
El cajon , CA
They were all out of the translucent powder at Ulta so I got the lightest shade and although I still want to try the translucent the one I got works pretty darn well!
Leaves a nice finish without being cakey and dry
Keisha R.
Providence, RI
This product flashes back on me so much! Great price and feels good but the number one thing I look for in setting powders is it not to flash back when I take photos :( this is such a great company I always buy their products but I am not that much a fan of this one.
Lolly A.
Denver, NC
It's fairly finely milled compared to other drugstore brands, but even so, "translucent" gave my light-medium skin tone a white cast. I also found it caused a bit of flashback. I was not a fan of this powder compared to other drugstore brands as far as the price went.
Glorymar D.
Coral Springs, FL
I love NYX Cosmetics brand so much! I this finishing powder is the best. Is so easy to apply and set your foundation and concealer so well. Plus keep your makeup in place all day long. Is good for all type of skin tones and types. I definitely recommend it for everybody.
Shana H.
Tualatin, OR
I had just ran out of my setting powder but was not in a financial place to go buy a forty dollar one, so I ran to Target and picked up this. I was a little worried just because how white it is, but it blended in just fine and worked very well to set my concealer.
Tina L.
Des Moines, IA
It’s okay, not the best and I feel like it has a slight smell to it that lingers in the area. Also I do not recommend baking with this powder, it settles into your skin pretty face after applying and leaves behind a noticeable flash back. A little goes a long way with this product if you’re not careful.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.