BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Karly S.
Erie
I give this product five stars ! It is a great, and affordable setting powder from the drug store. Very easy to brush away and the yellow tinted one really works great on my skin. I would recommend it as a more affordable drug store setting powder with high end results.
Briana M.
Pearl, MS
This powder really isn't bad. It's 100% silica so it's definitely not flash proof but it does leave a nice silky finish to the skin. It does a good job of setting my foundation and under eye without being too drying. This is a really nice afford ever day setting powder.
Krissy M.
Indianapolis, IN
I use this mainly to set my under eyes. This product is silky smooth, keeps the concealer from budging and creasing and has a natural look to it. It is a lightweight loose powder that just about anyone can use if they're in search of a good drugstore setting powder.
Kate B.
This setting powder does exactly what it’s supposed to do. Give a matte photo ready finish and all it takes is a light application. Very easy to apply, although you need to be careful not to overload your brush. Highly recommend to all. Very affordable as well.
stephanie b.
I bought this product thinking it would look really nice in pictures but it was a total disaster, makes you look like a ghost maybe on a sunny day outside it will look pretty but at night or in dark places it gives horrible flashback!
Emily C.
Longview, WA
really awesome powder. i have dry skin and it smooths over it. it doesn't dry me out, and it's not too powdery. it helps all of my makeup blend together. however, it has a terrible flashback.
emma m.
Yuma, AZ
This powder is hands down one of the best I have used. Keeps my makeup in place throughout the day and also very easy to apply. Protects your skin for the sun as well. I would recommend for other to use if you're looking for something that does not crease or cake up!
Jaileen A.
Stamford , CT
Does the job if you are looking for a setting powder at an affordable price especially if you have oily skin this deff helps with shine I find that I don’t have to re apply all the time which is good so 1 applications saves me a few hours if I need it to last longer!
Tina L.
Des Moines, IA
It’s okay, not the best and I feel like it has a slight smell to it that lingers in the area. Also I do not recommend baking with this powder, it settles into your skin pretty face after applying and leaves behind a noticeable flash back. A little goes a long way with this product if you’re not careful.
Kassandra R.
Lancaster , PA
Not the biggest fan of the setting powder kind of gives me a white film on my face and it has flashback when I take pictures I do not like it does the job but the white film is a no for meand it's not a matte finish with more of like a shimmery very fake looking powder
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.