BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Courtney Q.
I wanted a setting powder but didn’t want to pay a fortune. I found this stuff and it was well worth it! Very affordable and good product. It gets the job done. Don’t waste your money on the expensive kind. This is a great drugstore alternative! Lasts a very long time too!
Ashantee Z.
Riverside , CA
Absolutely love this product when I want a very matte finish! I don't use it every day because it dries my skin but it gives me that matte finish I am trying to achieve when I do a full glam look
Hanna D.
Akron, OH
This is the optimal powder. I have oily skin so I need powder to look fully matte and this did the job. One thing I learned, however, is that you can't put too much on or your foundation may start to look cakey or flakey. However, needing less product is never a bad thing!
Kendall Y.
Bloomington, IN
Having oily skin, it can be difficult to find a setting powder that keeps my makeup on, as well as keeps my face/skin looking matte and fresh.  The quality for the price of this powder makes it all the more worth it.  Will continue to purchase in the future.
Sarah F.
This stuff is BOMB! I use the white one (forget the actual color name and number). Lasts for a good bit and keeps my make up in place all day long. I never look oily or dry.. just the perfect complexion. It's a bit pricey for drug store make up ($9) but it's worth it to me.
Alicia L.
Denver, CO
Love the powder so much! Although I don't feel like the price is right for the amount in the bottle. It is matte finish and does leave your skin very smooth and oil free. I have oily skin and I did not have to re powder or blot.
Nat B.
Land O Lakes
I did not care for this powder it was veryyyyyy fine. As in it was so finely milled that it made a white cast. When it was wiped away after baking my skin felt nice but then broke apart all my foundation only an hour or two later. I do NOT recommend this product it did not work for me at all.
Tainnelys G.
calle 1 N-55 Urbanizacion Santa Elena Bayamon Puerto Rico
It’s a good setting powder I really love it. Is easy to apply and take off. Is a great one is for any type of skin. It’s affordable you can buy this at Walgreens or NYX. I would buy this again and I recommend this setting powder.
Heina D.
I picked this up at Ulta when they had one of their many NYX sales. It's very sheer and applies smoothly. You have to use a light hand and blend well to avoid flashback, however, since it is not as finely-milled as fancier setting powders. It's perfect for lipstick setting.
Dej K.
Meridian, MS
This product keeps my makeup in place and very matter all day. The downside is that it leaves patches of different colors all over my face and makes it look like I have very bad discoloration. It also has a very bad flashback and I would not really recommend this product
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.