BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Kelsey F.
Cincinnati, OH
It does what all the other name brands do for sure! I cannot use this bc it brings our my wrinkles and I am dry skinned. For oily people they would have no problem using this at all! I don’t like the packaging just bc the loose powder goes everywhere and it’s not easy to get out
Juliana F.
Hilton Head Island, SC
I bought this awhile ago and wasn't sure how to use it at first. The powder does get everywhere but it sets the makeup nicely and gives you a matte finish. Plus it was only like 8 dollars so it's worth a try!
Stacey C.
Yulee, FL
I just got this one and have only used it like once or twice. I like it so far but then again I am not so makeup savvy. My friend helped my husband get some makeup for me for Christmas and this was one of the things I got. It doesn’t feel heavy if that’s a plus for anyone.
Caitlyn E.
Goodlettsville
I like this product, especially for the low cost. It is very easy to apply, as long as you're not wanting to bake with it. It does help my makeup stay in place for a little longer than normal. It has a really grainy feel though, that's the only thing I truly do not like about it. I will continue to use this product!
Ellie P.
Mckeesport, PA
Overall a good powder. Blends into make up and skin tone well. Gives a matte finish and lasts all day. Packaging is my main reason for the 4 stars instead of 5 because it can be kinda messy. Would recommend for anyone looking for a decent translucent powder for a lower cost.
Emily M.
Dalton, GA
This product definitely helps keep your makeup where it needs to be. The cost is great, as well. However, there is definitely some flashback when you take photos. It also definitely makes my skin look very dry and flaky in my T-Zone. If dry skin isn’t an issue for you, it should be a pretty good product!
Mckayla L.
Pikeville , KY
I received this in an Ipsy bag and I love it! To me it is comparable to the more pricey setting powders without breaking the bank. I have combination skin so I like to use this in my T zone area and it makes my foundation have a matte finish all day long. LOVE this product!
madison r.
Carbondale, IL
I love using this powder to take care of oily spots. I have extremely oily skin, so I use it throughout the day to conceal the oil and keep my face looking just as good as it did when my makeup was fresh. It is a great product and something I keep in my purse at all times.
Cynayah B.
This product is a nice product, it was my first setting powder so I applied too much giving myself flashback, but once I knew the power of the product it was amazing. A little goes a long way! The smell is definitely strong but I can tolerate it. I use it to set my undereyes. I will buy it again.
Yesenia C.
Aurora, CO
I like this product but that's just it I only like it I feel that it leaves a really white undertone that shows up weird in pictures not the best if your an olive complexion or darker because it's even more noticble in your pictures but it does it's job that is to set powder
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.