BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Anahy C.
This is the only finishing powder I've ever used on my face to date though I do not like how loose it is once I open the container it flies all over the place without even touching or breathing into the container so mostly I think I have an issue with the packaging not so much the product
Emma G.
Flat Rock, MI
I didn't like this product. The smell was bad and it wiped my foundation/concealor off. It was affordable which is good but it wasnt worth buying. There was no pigmentation, either. I don't recommend.
Bailey W.
Stafford, VA
Meh.... I have dry skin and this really tugs at my dry patches. I also noticed that if you use too much, in photos it looks like you are wearing white makeup. But it did a nice job when i used it to set my under eye. I do prefer the Cote Air spun setting powder better than this one.
Victoria L.
Knoxville, TN
I expected a lot more from this powder. The cashier at Ulta said it compares to the Laura Mercier powder when she doesn't want to spend $40 but it left white flashback on my face and the smell had me choking. I would not recommend.. But it's what I have to work with right now.
Nat B.
Land O Lakes
I did not care for this powder it was veryyyyyy fine. As in it was so finely milled that it made a white cast. When it was wiped away after baking my skin felt nice but then broke apart all my foundation only an hour or two later. I do NOT recommend this product it did not work for me at all.
Ashantee Z.
Riverside , CA
Absolutely love this product when I want a very matte finish! I don't use it every day because it dries my skin but it gives me that matte finish I am trying to achieve when I do a full glam look
Sarah F.
This stuff is BOMB! I use the white one (forget the actual color name and number). Lasts for a good bit and keeps my make up in place all day long. I never look oily or dry.. just the perfect complexion. It's a bit pricey for drug store make up ($9) but it's worth it to me.
Tainnelys G.
calle 1 N-55 Urbanizacion Santa Elena Bayamon Puerto Rico
It’s a good setting powder I really love it. Is easy to apply and take off. Is a great one is for any type of skin. It’s affordable you can buy this at Walgreens or NYX. I would buy this again and I recommend this setting powder.
Emily M.
Dalton, GA
This product definitely helps keep your makeup where it needs to be. The cost is great, as well. However, there is definitely some flashback when you take photos. It also definitely makes my skin look very dry and flaky in my T-Zone. If dry skin isn’t an issue for you, it should be a pretty good product!
Caitlyn E.
Goodlettsville
I like this product, especially for the low cost. It is very easy to apply, as long as you're not wanting to bake with it. It does help my makeup stay in place for a little longer than normal. It has a really grainy feel though, that's the only thing I truly do not like about it. I will continue to use this product!
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.