BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Haley C.
Round Rock
It does sett your makeup really nice but a huge let down is the flashback. I’m scared to wear this out to an event because of taking flash pictures. The flashback is super noticeable with even the slightest amount of product. Sets your makeup well but just has super bad flashback.
Kally W.
Aledo, TX
Cannot live without this powder! A must for all ages! This powder is a dupe for make up for ever hd powder! And it's 1/4 of the cost . So super affordable, it's great for every skin type , use under eye to set concealer or on large pores and fine lines then watch them disappear!
Vanessa A.
This powder makes your look look flawless and matte. It is a white powder so it can cause a white cast and it does cause flashback in pictures. Other than the flashback i always fall back on this powder it makes your foundation last all day and is perfect for touch ups if needed
Erin C.
Spartanburg, SC
As far as how my skin looked after applying this powder, it was great. Beautiful finish and definitely made my fave matte. It’s honestly a great powder EXCEPT for the flash back. If you’re going to be in a wedding or somewhere that you’ll be photographed with FLASH, DONT USE THIS. However, as a day to day powder it’s great.
Isabelle B.
Las Vegas, NV
I loved this powder until I didn’t. I was so excited to buy this powder and give it a shot. It was incredibly finely milled and looked so natural on the skin. Then I realized that it has terrible flash back... nooooo! But if you don’t ever take flash photography you will be fine.
Rosa B.
Nelsonville, OH
This made my skin very smooth and made my face look awesome... until you got up close. If you looked closely you could see little dry patches of the powder sticking to my face. And the only way I could get it to go away is use water or make up while which took away my foundation.
Nicole O.
El Paso, TX
I like to use this power to bake underneath my eyes. It does prevent my fine lines from showing and makes my pores disappear. I have dry skin and it does dry me out a little but I use a setting spray to fix that. I would recommend to others and will be buying another soon.
Erika C.
I was concerned when I got this it would go on white, but it didn’t it was definitely translucent. It definitely smoothed everything out and set it, but the only thing is it’s slightly glittery. If that’s not the look you’re going for, you might want to go a different direction.
Rachel W.
Sherwood, AR
I love NYX in general, and their setting powder is no different. I love putting this on before my blush and bronzer, and it makes my application look so smooth when I apply it. I also use it to touch my makeup some as well when my skin is oily and it works great for that as well.
Anahy C.
This is the only finishing powder I've ever used on my face to date though I do not like how loose it is once I open the container it flies all over the place without even touching or breathing into the container so mostly I think I have an issue with the packaging not so much the product
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.