BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Jasmine C.
Valencia, CA
This product is absolutely amazing and a staple in my beauty routine. It is affordable and lasts four-nine months (depending on how often you use it). It is great for every skin type and makes my skin look airbrushed. Perfect dupe any pricier setting powder. Can’t live without this!
Tammy S.
Duncan, SC
The feeling and ease of using this powder is great when you use the tinted powders. The photo ready powder, however, is light reflective by design. The problem with tis is that in flash photography, it reflects the flash and makes you look like you've used white makeup. Like Halloween white. I'm not a fan of that particular version.
Ashley M.
Madison , AL
This stuff works wonders for my skin and makeup routine. I mm 33 but still get breakouts and blemishes with stress and my period. I use this after my concealer and foundation and it ensuresme coverage to cover my blemishes and also my redness.it is easy to apply and last all day. Plus it does not make my face greasy or give that caked on look! Use it...you will thank me.
Brittany F.
Newnan, GA
I wasn't very impressed with this powder. It got the job minimally done, however it left a lot to be desired. It wasn't finely milled at all. It reminded me less of a translucent powder and more of a fine sand. It's definitely not something I'd like to set my face with as you could see the little bits of powder sitting on top of my face - a very grainy residue.
Kassandra J.
Kenosha, WI
Flashback city! I took a picture using flash to see if there was any flashback with this and sure enough, you could see bright white everywhere the powder was! Not something I would use.
Rosa B.
Nelsonville, OH
This made my skin very smooth and made my face look awesome... until you got up close. If you looked closely you could see little dry patches of the powder sticking to my face. And the only way I could get it to go away is use water or make up while which took away my foundation.
Erin C.
Spartanburg, SC
As far as how my skin looked after applying this powder, it was great. Beautiful finish and definitely made my fave matte. It’s honestly a great powder EXCEPT for the flash back. If you’re going to be in a wedding or somewhere that you’ll be photographed with FLASH, DONT USE THIS. However, as a day to day powder it’s great.
Vanessa A.
This powder makes your look look flawless and matte. It is a white powder so it can cause a white cast and it does cause flashback in pictures. Other than the flashback i always fall back on this powder it makes your foundation last all day and is perfect for touch ups if needed
Chloe C.
San Francisco
Great powder. Not too white, not too drying. This sets my makeup so nicely and really lets it sit intact all day. It also helps control oily areas and it seems to blur my pores. If you do have a dry patch of skin thought just don't cover it with this powder and you are good to go
Nicole O.
El Paso, TX
I like to use this power to bake underneath my eyes. It does prevent my fine lines from showing and makes my pores disappear. I have dry skin and it does dry me out a little but I use a setting spray to fix that. I would recommend to others and will be buying another soon.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.