BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Beatriz G.
Lafayette, IN
This finishing powder always does its best! I am amazed at how well this worked for being a drugstore product. It keeps my makeup set during the whole day. My skin is usually oily but this definitely helps with that! I recommend this to anyone looking for  cheap setting powder.
Caitlin B.
Adger, AL
This is a very good powder. It is $10. It is light reflective. Like very reflected. A little goes a long way. Lasts a long time. Super affordable. Available at ulta and target. I would highly recommend.
Maha A.
Niles, IL
I love this product because it makes my contour look 101% better. Its a subtle matte finish and keeps my makeup in place. Only problem is that because of the sun protection in it, it causes flash back which can be helped if you blend a lot, I would definitely recommend this product!
Abby T.
Livonia, MI
This powder does set my face nicely but the flashback is the worst I've ever seen. It smells like flour and looks like it too. It makes dry patches stand out. This powder is okay only if you plan on taking NO pictures. The name says "photogenic" ... No. (pictures show with and without flash) see for yourself
Tammy S.
Duncan, SC
The feeling and ease of using this powder is great when you use the tinted powders. The photo ready powder, however, is light reflective by design. The problem with tis is that in flash photography, it reflects the flash and makes you look like you've used white makeup. Like Halloween white. I'm not a fan of that particular version.
Jasmine C.
Valencia, CA
This product is absolutely amazing and a staple in my beauty routine. It is affordable and lasts four-nine months (depending on how often you use it). It is great for every skin type and makes my skin look airbrushed. Perfect dupe any pricier setting powder. Can’t live without this!
Ashley M.
Madison , AL
This stuff works wonders for my skin and makeup routine. I mm 33 but still get breakouts and blemishes with stress and my period. I use this after my concealer and foundation and it ensuresme coverage to cover my blemishes and also my redness.it is easy to apply and last all day. Plus it does not make my face greasy or give that caked on look! Use it...you will thank me.
Brittany F.
Newnan, GA
I wasn't very impressed with this powder. It got the job minimally done, however it left a lot to be desired. It wasn't finely milled at all. It reminded me less of a translucent powder and more of a fine sand. It's definitely not something I'd like to set my face with as you could see the little bits of powder sitting on top of my face - a very grainy residue.
Kassandra J.
Kenosha, WI
Flashback city! I took a picture using flash to see if there was any flashback with this and sure enough, you could see bright white everywhere the powder was! Not something I would use.
Rosa B.
Nelsonville, OH
This made my skin very smooth and made my face look awesome... until you got up close. If you looked closely you could see little dry patches of the powder sticking to my face. And the only way I could get it to go away is use water or make up while which took away my foundation.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.