BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Rachel V.
Houston
It works great my only problem with it was it left a little whiteness residue under my eyes that I couldn't wipe off I had to cover it with regular skin powder. But over all under my eyes there was no creasing witch is why I will still use it and it keeps everything intact pretty good
Anastassia G.
Stanwood, WA
Good product, not a good baking powder, but great for finishing right before setting spray. Don't notice a huge difference from a regular translucent powder. No flash back. Pretty decent oil control, but i did find myself having to blot half way through my day. Ok for the money it cost.
selena s.
Justice, IL
the nyx studio finishing powder works very well.it keeps my makeup on all day. i think its okay for any type of skin dry or oily but it depends on the person itself the cons about this product is when you take a photo with this powder on with flash you can still see the powder its very hard to take off. i probably would buy it again
Caitlin B.
Adger, AL
This is a very good powder. It is $10. It is light reflective. Like very reflected. A little goes a long way. Lasts a long time. Super affordable. Available at ulta and target. I would highly recommend.
Taylor S.
Albany, OR
This product was good when I put it on definitely matified and even highlighted my under eyes. However through the day I found that it wore off quicker than some other setting powders. Overall it was good and I probably would repurchase.
Jasmine C.
Valencia, CA
This product is absolutely amazing and a staple in my beauty routine. It is affordable and lasts four-nine months (depending on how often you use it). It is great for every skin type and makes my skin look airbrushed. Perfect dupe any pricier setting powder. Can’t live without this!
Ashley M.
Madison , AL
This stuff works wonders for my skin and makeup routine. I mm 33 but still get breakouts and blemishes with stress and my period. I use this after my concealer and foundation and it ensuresme coverage to cover my blemishes and also my redness.it is easy to apply and last all day. Plus it does not make my face greasy or give that caked on look! Use it...you will thank me.
Beatriz G.
Lafayette, IN
This finishing powder always does its best! I am amazed at how well this worked for being a drugstore product. It keeps my makeup set during the whole day. My skin is usually oily but this definitely helps with that! I recommend this to anyone looking for  cheap setting powder.
Erin S.
San Diego, CA
My favorite setting powder of 2016! I love how well it keeps my makeup in place and from creasing all day! It really doesn't make my foundation look caked on or anything which is really important to me!
Brittany F.
Newnan, GA
I wasn't very impressed with this powder. It got the job minimally done, however it left a lot to be desired. It wasn't finely milled at all. It reminded me less of a translucent powder and more of a fine sand. It's definitely not something I'd like to set my face with as you could see the little bits of powder sitting on top of my face - a very grainy residue.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.