BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Ellie S.
This translucent powder leaves a soft natural finish, with the foundation I use it leaves a sticky feeling to my face that I can't stand. The powder makes my face smooth while holding my makeup on for about a full day. I have recommended this product to many of my friends and family members. You have to blend the powder well or else it will leave some white spots on your face. Otherwise I love it and will probably never switch to another brand for translucent power!
Ciarene F.
Orlando, FL
Loved this powder and it lasted me a really long time! It gives a natural finish which I love. I think it is good for any skin tone. It keeps me makeup in place all day! You should go get it if you want to save money on a setting powder! I think it's just as good as the high end ones.
Anastassia G.
Stanwood, WA
Good product, not a good baking powder, but great for finishing right before setting spray. Don't notice a huge difference from a regular translucent powder. No flash back. Pretty decent oil control, but i did find myself having to blot half way through my day. Ok for the money it cost.
Rachel V.
Houston
It works great my only problem with it was it left a little whiteness residue under my eyes that I couldn't wipe off I had to cover it with regular skin powder. But over all under my eyes there was no creasing witch is why I will still use it and it keeps everything intact pretty good
selena s.
Justice, IL
the nyx studio finishing powder works very well.it keeps my makeup on all day. i think its okay for any type of skin dry or oily but it depends on the person itself the cons about this product is when you take a photo with this powder on with flash you can still see the powder its very hard to take off. i probably would buy it again
Xao X.
Troutdale, OR
Conflicted with this product because it’s not long lasting. However it feels really good on the skin for the first few hours of wearing. Super finely milled so it seeps and blurs the pores. Maybe use it you’re only needing a few hours worth of product, because it doesn’t last all day.
Karen S.
boca raton
I bought this powder because I have been spending about $30 more for the Laura mercier setting powder, which worked great but also dries out my face A LOT. This one is good for not drying my skin as much, but it's very messy and you end up losing a lot of powder. Plus it is WHITE. Don't use too much at a time or you'll look like a ghost!
Makayla C.
Washington, NC
As far as finishing powders go, this is one of my favorite. It works to minimize the sheen from my oily skin and it's so affordable. I was having problems getting my makeup to last all day, but the addition of this to my routine has made my makeup last all day long. Absolutely love it.
Jen E.
Sewickley, PA
Amazing product! It's a quality product that is a cheaper alternative to the more expensive brands. Gives your foundation and concealer a matte finished look and keeps it all in place and looking like your makeup was just put on. Highly recommend if you're looking for a setting powder.
Emily R.
It's ok . I didn't really feel it do much but it has no flashback or Weird smells so That's a plus . Affordable. And probably best for dry skin because it didn't seem to help my lily skin . Worth trying .
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.