BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Megan M.
Waco, TX
This is a decent dupe for the Make Up Forever Ultra HD powder. The particles aren't as fine and I find it's not quite as effective but it's also less than half the price so if you're just looking to keep you're make-up in place, particularly if you're only using it for a big event not part of your everyday routine this is a great option.
Duli P.
Lewisville, TX
It’s light, sheer, and goes on smoothly over your makeup keeping it in place all day. It gives you a flawless finish that doesn’t set into your pores or any fine lines. Plus it’s affordable and great for ensuring that the makeup around my nose doesn’t get too oily throughout my day or night.
Brittany L.
Old Saybrook
I don't know why this doesn't have higher reviews! Mattifying, looks white but goes on clear, soaks up any oil and makes your face picture perfect. I use mine to touch up after lunch at work. I use a hydrating brush to apply it.
Shani B.
I heard so much hype about this powder. But I wasn’t wild that it only got me awesome selfies, and not usual daily wear. It was too white for me, and I looked like Casper the ghost when I baked! I used my kabuki brush to help minimize that paleness. I know I won’t repurchase this product.
Kelly M.
San Juan Capo, CA
I use this setting powder everyday and it is the best one out there I feel. It is 100% silica and costs $10. This product is exactly the same as the RCMA loose setting powder but way less expensive. It goes on smoothly and never looks cakes. This is one of my favorite NYX products to date!
Onyx H.
Cedar City
I have mixed feelings about this. It sets my foundation, but it also makes my skin look dry/dries out my skin. Maybe that’s just my skin though? Or maybe just not good for everyday on my skin. But I’m extremely pale so every little texture flaw shows up hahaha Not entirely sure, but I would recommend because it does set foundation nicely :)
Ellie S.
This translucent powder leaves a soft natural finish, with the foundation I use it leaves a sticky feeling to my face that I can't stand. The powder makes my face smooth while holding my makeup on for about a full day. I have recommended this product to many of my friends and family members. You have to blend the powder well or else it will leave some white spots on your face. Otherwise I love it and will probably never switch to another brand for translucent power!
Julianne G.
Philadelphia, PA
I love the pricing on this obviously. The powder is fine. It lasts all day. It’s really nice to matte out my foundation and to give it that just finished look. You can’t beat it! Take the plunge!
Haley J.
Winston-Salem
Very affordable setting powder. I use a kabuki brush to set all over my face. I also use it to bake under my eyes and contour. The packaging isn't very great and it gets everywhere but it's extremely affordable. I probably wouldn't buy it again because I feel like there is better out there
Cheryl S.
Los Lunas, NM
I honestly didn't like this. It's supposed to be translucent but on me it made me look pasty. I'm quite pale so it didn't really help my cause. Maybe for someone who has a bit darker skin tone but not mine
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.