BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Jane H.
Pittsburg, CA
It’s a nice fine powder. I like using these kinds of powders to set under my eyes. It’s translucent so it doesn’t add any extra coverage. I don’t feel it’s super drying but it’s nice and matte and affordable
Brittany D.
Williamstown , NJ
I mainly use this for my under eye area and the excess on the brush I use on the rest of my face. You have to have a light hand with this since its loose or you'll have a white cast. I do like this product and I've bought it more than once. It's comparable to the Laura merrier setting powder.
Katherine D.
Cincinnati , OH
I did not like the way this sat on my skin. I picked it up to see how it would do setting my under eye area. After one use I knew it wasn't for me. It is affordable, but depending on your skin texture it just might not work.
Meaghan O.
Holyoke, MA
It does a good job at controlling shine and is very affordable. I have combo skin and get very oily around my t zone. It stays pretty matte throughout the day but I do get slight separation around my nostril area. Also, if you don't blend it well enough, it's so white that it will flashback.
Coley S.
Plano, TX
I feel that this is a decent finishing powder for the price but definitely not one of my favorites. It leaves my face feeling a little stiff and heavy. If you are on a budget it does a good job of making your foundation last longer and with oil control as well.NYX Studio Finishing Powder
Caroline B.
This stuff is really soft, but it gives flashback without even having to take a picture. You can literally see the reflectiveness of it in real life in the day time. I do not recommend. I can't use it at all.
Hannah
GIRL GOOD BYE. if you're looking for the ghastly look , they got you lol but if you actually wanted a translucent powder as they advertised, lolololol don't even think this would be it. So much flashback and so much of a white cast it's horrifying. It also has a smell like the twang salt. And if you get it on your clothes just throw them away.
Megan M.
Waco, TX
This is a decent dupe for the Make Up Forever Ultra HD powder. The particles aren't as fine and I find it's not quite as effective but it's also less than half the price so if you're just looking to keep you're make-up in place, particularly if you're only using it for a big event not part of your everyday routine this is a great option.
Angela R.
Omaha, NE
Works good, but not the best out there (quick little makeup hack; once I finish it I keep refilling with baby powder as a setting powder and to use when my face gets oily it works great and saves money! Depending on your skin type it might work different but it leaves mine soft and smooth!!)
Brittany L.
Old Saybrook
I don't know why this doesn't have higher reviews! Mattifying, looks white but goes on clear, soaks up any oil and makes your face picture perfect. I use mine to touch up after lunch at work. I use a hydrating brush to apply it.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.