BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Alexandra B.
Haverhill , MA
This is a very nice finishing powder. I got this for around $9 or $10 and you get a lot of powder in the container. It gave me a more natural finish, but not shimmery which I enjoyed. It kept my wet n wild foundation on all day long, and best of all, I got no flashback from it in my selfies.
Aniya S.
Birmingham, AL
Two Words! FLASH BACK!!!! once the powder is dusted onto the face it leaves the skin looking matte and set. Just DON'T take and photos. I looked like a ghost đź‘» đź‘» đź‘» i was embarrased even though no one knew! No matter how many times i dusted my face off with clean powder brushes it was still there!
CC W.
St Petersburg, FL
As far as cheaper setting powders go, this is as good as it gets. I found it to be super affordable and it did set my make-up. However, it didn't last near as long as other powders and sprays that I've tried. If you're on a budget, this is a good product to try out. Maybe pair it with a spray for the best results
Jessica R.
Pasadena, CA
Honestly have fallen in love with this product. Had no idea what to expect but I really like how it balances out my face and eliminates redness. I docked one star because within hours I have my shiny forehead and nose again, so it hasn't helped with that. But overall, I am a happy customer!
Brittany D.
Williamstown , NJ
I mainly use this for my under eye area and the excess on the brush I use on the rest of my face. You have to have a light hand with this since its loose or you'll have a white cast. I do like this product and I've bought it more than once. It's comparable to the Laura merrier setting powder.
Hannah
GIRL GOOD BYE. if you're looking for the ghastly look , they got you lol but if you actually wanted a translucent powder as they advertised, lolololol don't even think this would be it. So much flashback and so much of a white cast it's horrifying. It also has a smell like the twang salt. And if you get it on your clothes just throw them away.
tricia s.
Mansfield, OH
I am so obsessed with how awesome this is! I love the finish it leaves on my face. i have oily skin and this does not leave any kind of oiliness even by the end of the day. I definitely will always continue to buy nyx products. they are amazing! i love everything I've ever bought from them.
Angela R.
Omaha, NE
Works good, but not the best out there (quick little makeup hack; once I finish it I keep refilling with baby powder as a setting powder and to use when my face gets oily it works great and saves money! Depending on your skin type it might work different but it leaves mine soft and smooth!!)
Stacy L.
Coral Springs, FL
This is the weirdest product! It's is just like powdered glitter! It's horrible! Messy and I looked like tinker bell or a snow globe with this on! Threw it away fast!!! I would. It buy this powder again!!!
Stephanie L.
Ontario, CA
This helped my foundation with look so smooth and so nice in person and in pictures. I love using this on clients too! For me, it didn't set well in my nose, so if you have dry skin, make sure to use a good moisturizer and foundation before applying this! Overall, it's amazing! You'll love it.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.