BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Sarah K.
This is a staple in my everyday make up routine!  I love the way this powder helps blend all of my powders together and leaves me with a long lasting fished look. A little goes a long way and the translucent powder is the best for me! I like loose powder better than pressed for finishing!
Devyn S.
Oklahoma City, OK
The flashback on this is TERRIBLE. I took a picture with flash after doing my makeup just to be sure and I looked like I had just dipped my face in flour. This is terrible. Sticks to my face and makes it patchy DO NOT BUY
Julia R.
This is a perfect dupe version of Make Up Forever Pressed finished powder. The main difference is the price! Much cheaper than the Make Up Forever version. However, do not wear any dark clothes when you are using this; it is hard to get the smudge out of your clothes once that white-ness is on your clothes.
Clare M.
I use this every day. It really helps even everything out and helps keep my foundation on all day. I have combination skin and does not dry out my skin at all. It does not protect against the sun but my moisturizer does that.
Ashley C.
Cranston, RI
Not a bad powder for the price. I'm always looking for new and better powders to try. I feel like most are the same in the end. I can get oily through the day, so with this powder over foundation (and obviously a good primer) my face stays matte for hours and hours. Pretty impressive for a drugstore item.
Aniya S.
Birmingham, AL
Two Words! FLASH BACK!!!! once the powder is dusted onto the face it leaves the skin looking matte and set. Just DON'T take and photos. I looked like a ghost 👻 👻 👻 i was embarrased even though no one knew! No matter how many times i dusted my face off with clean powder brushes it was still there!
Riana B.
Fredericksburg
I didn't really enjoy this powder at all. I mean it made my face look smooth and stuff. But it created a lot and the flashback was really bad. Definitely don’t use if u have dry skin. You might get dry patches!
Janae K.
I do not like this powder. Maybe I'm using it wrong but I tried using it to set the face with a brush and a beauty blender and it just sat on my skin. For the price I don't think it's worth it. Would not recommend.
Raychel M.
Kent, OH
It sets your face well and it is good for baking. However, this powder flashes back. So that's why it has 4/5 stars. I like how there's options for people with deeper skin tones for using this powder. It isn't my favorite loose setting powder from the drugstore, but it's still good for the price.
Courtney S.
opelousas, LA
I really like this powder. It applies very easy and makes your makeup look smooth and flawless. I have dry skin and it works well with my skin and my mom has oily skin and she loves it as well. So overall it's great for any skin type
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.