BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Charlin F.
Another amazing product from NYX! This finishing powder is easily a dupe for Too Face's Primed and Poreless. Don't be afraid when you see the powder is actually white. When applied, it sets your face with a translucent matte that's easily workable for al skin tones!
Rikka C.
Delbarton , WV
First off I want to say that I love this product. I love everything about it except that it gives MAJOR flashback!! It would be great to use if you knew you wasn't going to be taking any pictures or selfies. If they could fix this error it would be the bomb! That's the only reason why I am giving it one star.
Amiel D.
This translucent powder is very very nice. The only thing that i don't really like about it is that it tends to be messy at times. I don't know if it's just me or if it's the product though but definitely great quality!
Amber Y.
Hephzibah, GA
I still use this finishing powder! It is by far one of my favorites! It blends so well and doesn't leave that feeling of having too much on. For me, it is definitely a matte finish and that is what I like. I would definitely by this product again and again!
Alexis R.
Mountain View, CA
Just got this product yesterday; at first glance, the packaging is nice and simple nothing too fancy. The nice thing about the package though is that the powder is sealed so that no product falls out while opening it. It used the powder this morning to set my concealer; it went on really well however I felt like the product didn't last throughout the day.
Lauren K.
McKinney, TX
This product serves its purpose. It does help my product to last longer than it would without using this powder. It is a matte finish. However, it does have a strange smell and it does swirl around in the air a lot. I lose a lot of product into the air and onto my counter when I dip my brush into the container.
Courtney M.
Kenosha, WI
It does the job and sets my face well. Overall I really love this powder but there is one negative feature: the flashback. There were many high potential pictures that got ruined because of extreme flashback. It works as an amazing powder, but taking any picture is nearly impossible. Just keep that in mind!
sheldine L.
orlando
I use this setting powder in the spots where I highlight my face with concealer and it does a great job of not only keeping those areas looking smooth but controlling my oil throughout the day. I get really oily at the sides of my nose and I noticed that setting the sides of my nose with this really helped.
Jessica M.
Sacramento, CA
I don't know why more people aren't raving about this setting powder. I use this product almost every day. It sets perfectly on my skin to give a matte finish. It stays all day without becoming cakey or looking creased. The color is a bit too white but I use it under highlighter and bronzer and it's perfect.
Lisa D.
Hialeah, FL
I used this setting powder only once and didn’t have the best experience with it. I had ran out of my everyday setting RCMA ( which is my number one go to) RCMA No Color Powder! The NYC setting powered totally ruined my make up and when takin pictures the flash will reveal it. I do not recommend it.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.