BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Jennifer S.
Yorktown, VA
I use the NYX finishing powder everyday. It is the perfect product to set my make up. It makes my make up last all day. There is no sun protection though. I think its a good product for both dry and oily skin. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Emily J.
Livermore , CA
Set my makeup amazingly. Made my makeup stay on all day. Loved the way my powder makeup went on top of this product. Help reduce the oily look. makeup stayed in place. The only problem was the flashback. I would buy this product again if they had it in tinted shades because I do not like the flashback it gives off.
Jillian H.
Grand Rapids, MI
Really do not like this powder. Used the compact before and loved it. This product doesn't stay on a brush very well nor does the lid screw all the way shut. I have lost a decent about of product just because the lid isn't air tight.
Victoria M.
Quartz Hill, CA
I have so many funny stories on this product my friends multiple times did not know how to use and couldn’t take pictures all night cause of excess powder even me when it was mine I had to use lightly I wasn’t too much of a fan I still have it in my dawr
Adriana T.
Virginia Bch, VA
I was on the look for a cheap finishing powder, this had great reviews online but when I tried it for myself I hated it. It gives you AWFUL flashback, and if you put it on too quickly after foundation it spreads where you have large pores. The only good thing about it is that it does keep you from getting oily.
Megan K.
Signal Hill
It really gets the job done and lasts for quite a while! I continue to use this as well as the fit me powder from Maybelline. The only thing is that it doesn’t have any skin tone colors or I haven’t seen any. So, it can cause a flashback. Depends on your skin though. Anyways, its a decent product for its price.
LIZZANDRA B.
San Antonio, TX
This is the first time I tried a finishing powder and I got this one it does that your make up and place but you have to keep reapplying it if you have a oily skin it leaves he would like a mat consistency on your skin but I don’t recommend us because the fact that you have to apply at a time not for oil people
Nicole Y.
Clovis, CA
This product is great for baking the high points of your face, helping your makeup last all day. Good for oily skin, leaving a matte finish. I love that its inexpensive and last a long time. I will definitely be repurchasing this. The smell is a little off putting but that's the only negative I'd have about it.
Allison P.
I am pretty impressed with this product from NYX, a drugstore brand. As someone with incredibly dry skin, I am very wary of powders, but this did not leave me feeling cakey or cling to dry spots. I use it to set my under eye concealer, and will repurchase when I run out.
sheldine L.
orlando
I use this setting powder in the spots where I highlight my face with concealer and it does a great job of not only keeping those areas looking smooth but controlling my oil throughout the day. I get really oily at the sides of my nose and I noticed that setting the sides of my nose with this really helped.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.