BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Krystal G.
Florence, AL
I kind of hate using this just because how chalky the product is. It goes everywhere when you open the container and i know your not supposed to eat makeup but sometimes it falls in my mouth and its just so gross. Smells bad too. It dries out your makeup though when setting it but i will probably not ever buy this again.
Diana G.
Absolutely hate this stuff. Probably one of my worst beauty purchases ever. The packaging sucks the cap gets suck often and is hard to twist off when it does so you are stuck without being able to use the product when you need it. If you happen to get the cap twist open the product itself is completely useless. I tried setting with this and it just looks like I’m a ghost on the camera. You can see all the white powder clearly. I don’t see how that even holds up to being hd photo ready. I ended up throwing my full product in the trash.
Angela B.
Irving, TX
I like this powder in the sense that it does provide a matte finish, long wear, and it’s great in photographs. Unfortunately when I reapply it often looks chalky on my skin, and makes my skin look very dried out. Works for Texas summer but not my favorite.
Jamie A.
Jessup
Very nice inexpensive product. Combats shine and keeps makeup in place just as well as some of the more expensive brands I’ve used. It’s also not chalky like a few that I’ve tried. I’d recommend this as an everyday alternative to stretch out my premium brand product
Kelsy J.
Lancaster, PA
It’s ok I love nyx . But I feel like this powder gives a tiny bit of flash back .. the powder is a little chunky not as finely milled . It’s a pretty affordable .. if you like a chunkier powder I would recommend. It does help your makeup last all day though.
Mary B.
Norfolk, VA
This is the only translucent finishing powder I own and have tried, so I don't have anything else to compare it to. However, I have dry skin and I have to work hard to get rid of the white cast it leaves after I set my concealer under my eyes. It's really drying and left a dry patch a couple times. Not only that, but is it normal to have so many flying out? I have to open with extreme caution each time. I'm using it until it runs out even if it's hard to work with, but I definitely won't be getting it next time.
Madlen N.
Brooklyn, NY
I just tried this powder for the first time on NYE and wow is all I can say. My makeup looked flawless, and stayed on all night. My skin looked smooth and beautiful. I was getting compliments all night. I will be sticking with this powder from now on.
🌿 D.
I really like this translucent powder. Especially for baking a full face of makeup. It's super fine and soft and seems to fill in all the lines and pores it sets. The only downside I would say is that it isn't very long wearing, though if worn with minimal makeup or applied throughout the day I think it would be fine. I believe there are more affordable translucent powders that can do the same job, if not last longer.
Kenya L.
Clarksville, TN
Really love this product because it makes my makeup look amazing. It really gives that matte finish and I love it. The only thing is is that when I first opened it it got everywhere lol . Not a fun mess to clean up . Recommend this product to everyone
somally P.
Stockton
Drug store powder worthy? Oh yes indeed! Sets beautifully! It holds my makeup on for a good amount of time maybe 7+ hours! The only thing I don’t like is it leaving a white cast after applying but it is easy to fix. So overall I definitely recommend!
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Emma M.