BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

laura A.
battle creek, MI
I bought this setting powder when I was first getting into makeup thinking that because it was so finely milled that it would make my skin look Flawless but I was wrong. This is so finally mailed that it seems to settle into my lines and emphasize my texture and creases my concealer. This also gives me really bad flashback I would not recommend this for anyone I find that it's like most HD powders so if you prefer the HD powder than it might be a good option for you but I don't like HD powders
Elizabeth F.
Sweetwater, TN
I have some oily skin and this helps tone it down bit I noticed throughout the day I would require a bit of touchup. Paired with setting spray it does the job but for simple look I just prefer to put this over my BB cream and head out the door.
Yvonne J.
Anaheim, CA
This is my holy grail! I’ve always had oily skin and had to cake on my makeup but ever since I started using this product it keeps my shine under control. Very easy to apply and a good drugstore option instead of the pricey translucent powders.
Abby G.
Reading, PA
This finishing powder sets my face unlike any other. I feel totally comfortable with how my makeup looks and I don’t feel that I have to worry about my look failing or fading. It is so affordable and comfortable that I recommend it to everyone.
Ellie N.
I’ve only used this a handful of times because I didn’t buy this but my sister did. Each time I’ve used it I’ve really liked the outcome. Makes your face look flawless and really smooth. I recommended to anyone who has large pores or fine lines!
Ashlie L.
Goldsboro, NC
So this product definitely does the job. However, it’s a super super matte finish and it makes my face feel very crackly and dry. I don’t believe there’s any sun protection. I have oily skin and it made my face feel dry, so for anyone with dry skin this product may be a little too much.
Kayla W.
Vinton, VA
Terrible flash back and smells terrible. Is milled so finely it’s like it’s always in the air! It will literally choke you if you use too much. Decent price range, but was super disappointed with nyx because I always reach for their products!
Corinne C.
Dayton, OH
So this powder is good at locking in positive without clinging to dry spots, but since it is pure white it can make you look bad with flash. You really need to make sure to blend this product in. There is a lot of product in the packaging though so that’s good.
Rai M.
Astoria, NY
This powder works well as far as setting and has a matte finish. It’s extremely pigmented though so it leaves a weird finish. I don’t like how it looks on my under eyes. I would probably use it more to bake my contour or for a Halloween look.
Daphne W.
Willoughby, OH
This has an awful smell to it and is super messy!!! It has a hard time staying on the brush and my face. It literally goes everywhere and doesnt do much for maje-up.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.