BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Allison G.
Nashville, TN
I'm not a big fan of this product. You can't use it under your eyes because you will get crazy flash back. I don't think it blurs or gives me an HD look. It doesn't really mattify either. I only like using a TINY bit of this all over my face to set my foundation so that blush/bronzer goes on nicely. If you use to much it gives you a white cast and is really dry. Don't really recommend, there are better powders out there that you don't have to be so careful with.
Sara S.
It’s good, not great! Let’s start by saying this is that HD powder that you can purchase for much more money and much less. This is a very fine powder like all HD powders. However it’s messy, you get a ton of flashback in photos, and it can make you look like you have powder on if you are not careful. This does smooth to a point and it can “blur” in some ways. Still though it is not my favorite. Good price and I would suggest it over the more expensive loose HD powders. But I can not recommend due to the white cast and the fact that you can find better for the price.
Influenster M.
I LOVE THIS POWDER. When applying it feels so soft. Kinda like baby powder. I recommend this it leaves your makeup looking great and not cakey... its not pricey either.
Madison M.
I'm not a really big fan of setting powder anyway because I feel like it doesn't help me and I really don't know how to use it lol but it does get the job done and it doesn't have a flash back either. my friend is a cosmologist and this is one of her favorite setting powders.
Brandi S.
UGH I really want to LOVE this product, but I cant. The packaging is terrible - even with a closed lid the very fine powder still escapes so I need to keep it separate from my makeup bag or it's like there has been a baby powder explosion. Not a fan. When I put it on my face it makes my makeup clumpy and patchy in spots. The only way I've gotten it to work (to a degree) is by applying a thin layer of the powder AFTER using my NYX dewy setting spray. I think this combats the drying effects of the powder and allows it to perform as it was designed to.
Krista B.
Jacksonville, FL
This powder makes a mess! The sifter has too many holes and lets out too much powder in between uses. On top of that the powder is ultra fine and literally mistifys when you open the product and gets everywhere. (Picture this, you're wearing a black shirt just going to do a little concealer before school. Bang, you open the product and now theres WHITE powder all over your shirt ). Oh and let's not forgrt flashback Mary, James Charles would be quaking, if you use more than a little bit of this power you look like a colorless ghost, and it's not a good look. Overall I don't recommend.
Alissa A.
Mason City
I love this soft velvet finishing powder that has absolutely no flashback and is a matte finish. I wouldn’t recommend using a lot of this product on dry skin just because it will make it flakey! I recommend to others because it puts a nice finish on your face making it smooth and soft. It’s definitely on the lower price range and affordable!
Nicole F.
Parksley, VA
Im not impressed with this powder at all and usually love all of NYX products. I was looking for a new setting powder and gave this a try. It comes nicely packaged and is very easy to use but for me that's about it for the PROS. It has a very strange smell. I figured once it was on my face I wouldn't smell it. NOPE. It was strong and smelled like chemicals?. It also did nothing for my makeup and I ended up looking like a cream puff. It seriously caked up my makeup. Exposing every pore, fine line. I wanted to love this but no, this one isn't for me!
Jennifer C.
NYX translucent and setting powder is great and all but I find it to work for me the only con is that I didn't find it comes with much product as I would like at to, even for a that price. This product I would expect it to come with more product than it did so I was disappointed and that aspect but it did what it was supposed to do which is to give you a nice translucent coverage with no glow and it did set my makeup this one product I think I would buy a again as well as the full coverage powders I wish maybe in a larger package thank you NYX
Jessi I.
Roanoke, VA
This product is great for reducing the look of oil throughout the day as well as keeping my makeup in place. I love the matte finish and how easy it is to use! I recommend to anyone with oily skin like mine.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Emma M.