BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Haley M.
Lewis Center, OH
Gave me awful flashback and under eyes became dry and creased, it did set the concealer and didn’t budge but became more and more uncomfortable as the day went on
brianna c.
I ran out of setting powder so I decided to buy this one cause 1. It's cheap, and 2. I was nowhere near a sephora or anywhere I could get my hands on some Laura mercier powder. I tried this and was doing my normal baking (you know the drill.) and when I took it off, it looked so cakey I had to take it off and do it again with barely any product. I have oily skin after wearing makeup for a while so usually my setting powder helps with that, but this one didn't help at all. It definitely didn't last even 8 hours and my skin got oily anyways. So basically, I spent my whole day looking like a ghost and the product didn't even work. I won't be purchasing this again.
Claudia C.
San Diego, CA
I am giving this powder 3 starts because it is horrible for baking. It can leave a white cast wherever you use a little bit more product even when not baking. It also noticed that when i have baked my undereyes with this it comes out in flash photography as horrible white bags under my eyes. I only use this to set my face lightly after a liquid foundation and it gives a nice finish to my makeup. So i am conflicted if i want to repurchase or not, since i do not recommed using this to bake at all
Krystina S.
San Gabriel, CA
I absolutely hated this powder for not only baking but as a all over loose powder. Ok so the main reason I do not suggest getting this is because when you apply this it changes the color of your foundation darker even though it looks transparent. So if you're planning on using this to set under the eyes it won't lighten it up it will do the opposite. Every time I applied it onto my foundation it suddenly got a shade darker and also orangey looking too. Basically if you're looking to get something to bake and do that lightening up where you apply like I was this is not your shtick. Neither is the mineral one set it don't fret it powder nyx makes that one did the same thing. The only thing I noticed cool about the HD powder is it does kinda blur the area from far away when looking but up close you see it all in the lines built up. BTW This is soo not good for dry skin. It made me get the worst dry patches and it took forever to get rid of them. All in all I had a terrible experience and I definitely don't recommend anyone wasting time/money trying it.
Juliana J.
This is a pretty good product for the price. It definitely helps to set makeup and it's a great value compared to other similar products. The caveat, it's not the best setting powder that I have found especially when it comes to oily or combination skin and lasting all day. If you're looking for something economical and works pretty well than I say buy this product. If you're willing to splurge a little more there are better powders out there for oily/combination skin.
Morelia C.
If I could give this no stars I would. The packaging is not great. The product always flies out it and makes a mess everywhere. The product itself isn't good. It doesn't feel as finely milled as most translucent powders. It never set any makeup, it went straight to my fine lines and was difficult to blend it out. It also gave me flashback. I thought I used too much so I went light handed the next day and it didn't make a difference. I tossed it out with no hesitation.
Larissa W.
Kearney, MO
Not a fan of the “white” setting powders. I don’t like how thin and silky strange the texture is. It’s like nails on a chalkboard when I feel it... It’s hard to explain. I HATE the flashback you get with this stuff. But out of the several setting powders in this translucent style #NYXCOSMETICS does have the best. I’d recommend it this type of powder is your jam and you’re looking for affordability.
Charlize B.
Dublin, CA
Great product and gives you the perfect photo finish. I never have to worry about getting the right shade and is perfect for setting in concealer and foundation.
Maranda W.
LOVE. I use it every day for baking, blurring and making my face appear flawless. I actually like it more than the Tarte Amazonian Clay finishing powder. The Tarte powder seemed to sit inside my pore and actually make it show up more! But with the NYX powder I didn’t have that problem. I’m sure lots of people use the Tarte powder and I’m not dissing it at all, it just wasn’t for me. I will be buying more of the NYX Studio Powder.
A con (at least for me) is I don’t really like that I have to shake the powder out of the little holes in the container. I would love to be able to just dip my beauty blender right inside.
Shea R.
Stillwater, OK
One word, flashback. Even without flash this powder will show up bright white. It has an odd feeling as it sets, and feels stiff once it's set. If you apply with a damp beauty blender it is visibly splotchy. Does not brush off after bake. The photo displayed is after I baked it and attempted to remove the powder. Splotchy, flashing, and not at all translucent. The only use I would recommend this for is a SMALL amount of product to set concealer. When I mean small I mean barely any on your brush.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Emma M.