BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Emma R.
Muskego
This is a great, go-to, drugstore finishing powder. It gets the job done well, doesn’t have much white lingering after applying, and holds makeup for awhile! I used this as my starting out translucent powder, and it’s a great one to just have on hand.
🌿 D.
I really like this translucent powder. Especially for baking a full face of makeup. It's super fine and soft and seems to fill in all the lines and pores it sets. The only downside I would say is that it isn't very long wearing, though if worn with minimal makeup or applied throughout the day I think it would be fine. I believe there are more affordable translucent powders that can do the same job, if not last longer.
Madlen N.
Brooklyn, NY
I just tried this powder for the first time on NYE and wow is all I can say. My makeup looked flawless, and stayed on all night. My skin looked smooth and beautiful. I was getting compliments all night. I will be sticking with this powder from now on.
Kenya L.
Clarksville, TN
Really love this product because it makes my makeup look amazing. It really gives that matte finish and I love it. The only thing is is that when I first opened it it got everywhere lol . Not a fun mess to clean up . Recommend this product to everyone
Toni M.
Verona, MS
Light weight, and easy to apply. Gently swirl it over my face after applying makeup and it really does make pores less noticeable. It also makes my makeup stay longer, and gives it an airbrush finish. Affordable, and effective!! Will be buying again!
somally P.
Stockton
Drug store powder worthy? Oh yes indeed! Sets beautifully! It holds my makeup on for a good amount of time maybe 7+ hours! The only thing I don’t like is it leaving a white cast after applying but it is easy to fix. So overall I definitely recommend!
Sophia R.
Woodbridge, VA
I am a huge fan of Nyx. I have oily skin so when I want to set my foundation then I put this powder on there, it will set my foundation and keep my foundation from looking so oily. It gives me more of a matte finish which I personally like. Is it the best finishing powder ever. No not really, but it gets the job done for a decent price.  So I would recommend it.
Jen C.
Covington, KY
I have nothing bad to say about this product. It works well and does exactly what it says for a minimal price. I have no intention of ever branching out from this finishing powder. I’m a huge fan of it, and have already recommended to all my friends!
Tamara E.
South Bend, IN
Just tried this today for the first time and I am amazed. I have combination skin and only set my tzone and under eyes (I use Fenty foundation and don’t set it). I like how finely milled this powder is and my undereyes have never looked more beautiful. After wearing all day, still feels the same. I would recommend different packaging. It is difficult to get out the container in a consistent way as to not waste product. That is still a work in progress but for the price and quality, worth the struggle.
Shelly F.
Saint Paul, MN
I notice some creasing with this finishing powder, but I still enjoy using it. I usually use the banana one to brighten up under my eyes and I honestly do believe it brightens and makes my under eyes so soft! NYX HD Finishing Powder Banana
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.