BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Gretchen S.
Willowick, OH
The first time I used this powder I was obsessed! It is by far the only powder (or product for that matter) that keeps me 100% matte through a 12+ hour day. However the more I used and worked with it, the more I realized how many flaws it has. For one, it makes my skin so slippery that it makes applying any product on top extremely difficult. My bronzer doesn’t blend it, my highlighter barely shows up, and everything can be brushed off just by lightly touching my face. Secondly, this is very difficult to apply in general. The product is so finely milled it gets everywhere but the brush or beauty blender when I use it. And finally, as I apply it, oddly enough, it actually makes my foundation darker. It’s so bizarre. For oily skin, I think it’s worth a try, because my friend has similar oily skin to me and this powder works really well for her. For the price it’s worth trying. But it just didn’t work for me at all.
Madi B.
Kaysville, UT
Been using this product for a few months now and really like it. Sets my make up really nicely and doesn’t leave a white cast. Don’t love how messy the packaging is though
Maddi G.
San Marcos, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
I don’t love or hate this product. It is a good setting powder and does the job but I just feel like it gets everywhere. It keeps my makeup in place but my bathroom messy.
Asima A.
Washington , DC
Good for the price but it didn’t really do much for my makeup. The texture was a little weird and I did get oily throughout the day. Maybe I’ll try it again for a new review
Justine G.
Holly Ridge, NC
Let me start by saying I never used to use any type of finishing powders because my skin is very dry and I never wanted to have a matte finish because of that. But one day I was watching a YouTube video and I saw someone applying finishing powder with a damp beauty blender and my life changed! I went out and bought this and tried it after contouring and it doesn't just sit on top of my face like it would if I applied it with a brush. It does matte my makeup, but I end up using a dewy finishing spray anyways so this has been a huge help so my makeup doesn't crease later in the day! The only thing the product claims that it doesn't do is make your skin look luminous. It doesn't do that, but overall it's a great product for the price.
KD 🌹.
allen park
This was my first time buying a powder and quite honestly I’m not too sure on how to use it, but with my attempts I do like it. Really emphasizes your face and highlight
🌸Intisar M.
Jacksonville, FL
use this every single time I put on make up. Its so good, and makes everything look much more natural. I love love love it and will buy it again when Im done with this one.
Daniella B.
Atwater, CA
I’m not a huge fan of this product, when I blend this product out it brushes off my foundation, it sticks onto my skin a little to much and makes it hard for me to blend
Abby D.
Purchased at: ULTA
I wouldn’t say this is the best but i wouldn’t say this is the worst either. It seemed a bit more chalky to me but I also have a hard time using translucent powders anyway.
Shae M.
Derby, KS
Great for baking. It has a little fall out so I usually don't wear what ever outfit I want while applying because it will just get on me. That'd be my only complaint. Doesn't seem to be much of a flash back, either.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.