BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Aryn L.
This is a nice finishing powder. I'm a little concerned about all of the reviews saying that Sephora employees recommending this as a product for baking..yikes! If used heavily on the face, yes it will probably cause a white cast and flashback!

This product is meant to be lightly dusted all over the face, with a large fluffy brush as probably one of the last steps in your makeup routine. When applied this way, I find that it almost seems to 'blur' and perfect the skin.

The product is at a reasonable price point, and it applies well. The jar in my opinion could be a little sturdier. I find that the lid could go on a little bit tighter. It also dispenses too much product at once.

Karli B.
Purchased at: ULTA
Great product that gives an amazing matte finish. I find that with using this product my foundation and concealer lasts all day. And the price is excellent with this product!
Hannah G.
Wexford, PA
I wanted to love this, bought this because I wanted to save some money (rather than re-upping on my trusty Makeup Forever). Eeek. I don't even have particularly dry skin, and this stuff is a dumpster fire. In an effort to give some perspective -- I moisturize as part of my cleansing routine, I prime and I use a tinted sunscreen/moisturizer (Tarte) in lieu of a foundation. My face feels so hideously dry that I'm honestly debating washing my face and just going barefaced at work today -- it's that bad. It isn't particularly finely milled and the smell is somewhat off-putting (although I could get around all of that if it was a good product -- it's not). I used a light hand and a very fluffy Sephora Professional powder brush, so it's not an issue of not understanding how to apply it/use it. I'd like to think I just got a bad batch, because this is the first NYX product I haven't loved -- let alone loathed. If I still had my receipt, I'd be returning this, but I don't, so it's going in the trash. I can't (in good conscience) give this away to anyone. Yikes.
Amber R.
Chillicothe, OH
This translucent setting powder is a good option from the drug store. It sets your makeup & locks it into place decently well. My Biggest problem with this powder is the over powering baby powder type scent. Scents usually don't bother me at all But every time I used this powder I would get the scent stuck in my nose which choked me up a few times. If I didn't get choked up then I would feel a tingling sensation in my nose for a while, agonist like I wanted to sneeze but couldn't. This only happened when using this powder. I couldn't handle that feeling anymore so, even though I do like the finish it gives to my makeup/skin, I ended up giving it away to a friend because I stopped using it. If it wasn't for the issues I had with the scent, I would still be using this product & would've given it a higher rating. I love so many NYX products that it saddens me to give one of their products a lower rating But I have to be honest.
Savannah J.
Lyman, SC
It smells really chemically and it has a lot of fall out, it doesn’t really do anything for your skin and to be honest, there are no pros to this product. It is no good and I do not recommend at all.
Gretchen S.
Willowick, OH
The first time I used this powder I was obsessed! It is by far the only powder (or product for that matter) that keeps me 100% matte through a 12+ hour day. However the more I used and worked with it, the more I realized how many flaws it has. For one, it makes my skin so slippery that it makes applying any product on top extremely difficult. My bronzer doesn’t blend it, my highlighter barely shows up, and everything can be brushed off just by lightly touching my face. Secondly, this is very difficult to apply in general. The product is so finely milled it gets everywhere but the brush or beauty blender when I use it. And finally, as I apply it, oddly enough, it actually makes my foundation darker. It’s so bizarre. For oily skin, I think it’s worth a try, because my friend has similar oily skin to me and this powder works really well for her. For the price it’s worth trying. But it just didn’t work for me at all.
Madi B.
Kaysville, UT
Been using this product for a few months now and really like it. Sets my make up really nicely and doesn’t leave a white cast. Don’t love how messy the packaging is though
Maddi G.
San Marcos, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
I don’t love or hate this product. It is a good setting powder and does the job but I just feel like it gets everywhere. It keeps my makeup in place but my bathroom messy.
Justine G.
Holly Ridge, NC
Let me start by saying I never used to use any type of finishing powders because my skin is very dry and I never wanted to have a matte finish because of that. But one day I was watching a YouTube video and I saw someone applying finishing powder with a damp beauty blender and my life changed! I went out and bought this and tried it after contouring and it doesn't just sit on top of my face like it would if I applied it with a brush. It does matte my makeup, but I end up using a dewy finishing spray anyways so this has been a huge help so my makeup doesn't crease later in the day! The only thing the product claims that it doesn't do is make your skin look luminous. It doesn't do that, but overall it's a great product for the price.
Asima A.
Washington , DC
Good for the price but it didn’t really do much for my makeup. The texture was a little weird and I did get oily throughout the day. Maybe I’ll try it again for a new review
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Emma M.