BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Heather R.
This clear finishing powder it great for the price. It is easy to apply and the smell is ok not over powering. I feel it’s good for combination skin types. I would buy it again.
alyssa s.
steele
My favorite setting powder! It blurs blemishes and fine lines. Very affordable, even at Ulta! The compact lasted me about 4 months and that’s using it 5 days a week! I love this product and it lasts all day as well.
Stephani V.
Fresno, CA
This stuff is great! It helps hold everything down and I like how it makes my skin look. I must say that occasionally it does make me a little bit of a ghost but I am very pale.
D R.
Purchased at: Target
I used this because I found it’s a dupe for Laura mercier. I can’t say if it is or isn’t because I have tried the LM one. I can say that yes it works, but hello flash back Mary!
Daniela G.
Bowling green , KY
No no no, maybe for videos or pictures but this one is a big no for me, gives a lottt of flashback ir make you look like a ghost this is because it has as a principal ingredient Silica
Kate S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is my favorite, it blurs out your big pores and a little goes a long way, i highly recommend it. And it doeant show up on your pictures when you take selfies
Shelbi D.
Laurel, MS
I did not like this product at all. I couldn’t even get any of the powder to stay on my brush. Then once i got it on my face it clumped up in spots making me. Look super splotch. I would not buy this product again.
Jannika P.
San Antonio, TX
Loved it! The powder was a great, affordable, addition to my makeup collection. I always need a powder for those extra sunny or oily days. This one got the job done.
Samantha💋 R.
Springfield , VA
IM ALL FOR THIS. I got this at Walmart and I finished in in a few months. It’s perfect it keeps me oil free and prevents creasing. Only downside is there’s flashback in pictures
Hannah G.
Wexford, PA
I wanted to love this, bought this because I wanted to save some money (rather than re-upping on my trusty Makeup Forever). Eeek. I don't even have particularly dry skin, and this stuff is a dumpster fire. In an effort to give some perspective -- I moisturize as part of my cleansing routine, I prime and I use a tinted sunscreen/moisturizer (Tarte) in lieu of a foundation. My face feels so hideously dry that I'm honestly debating washing my face and just going barefaced at work today -- it's that bad. It isn't particularly finely milled and the smell is somewhat off-putting (although I could get around all of that if it was a good product -- it's not). I used a light hand and a very fluffy Sephora Professional powder brush, so it's not an issue of not understanding how to apply it/use it. I'd like to think I just got a bad batch, because this is the first NYX product I haven't loved -- let alone loathed. If I still had my receipt, I'd be returning this, but I don't, so it's going in the trash. I can't (in good conscience) give this away to anyone. Yikes.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Emma M.