BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Ashley G.
Orlando
Sets my makeup very well but doesn’t leave a slight white cast. Don’t use if you know you’ll be taking flash pictures. Love how soft it makes my face feel though
Emily B.
Rathdrum
This product sets down my makeup really well. I didnt notice any creasing in my concealer after using it, and it doesnt give any kind of white cast over my face.
Hannah D.
Rising Sun, MD
this isnt the best finishing powder i've used - it gets the job done, but leaves a white film on the face and creates flashback in photos. i probably wouldn't repurchase.
Leilani K.
New Albany
I guess finishing powder is not for me or I am not applying it correctly. Maybe if I knew what I was really supposed to be doing with it, I would like it better.
Kimberlie A.
Dimondale
I like using this because it doesn't give of flash back however I feel like I have to shake the every living Crap out of it just to get even the littlest product
Regan D.
Waukesha, WI
I purchased this after the hype of it being a dupe for Make up for ever’s setting powder. I like the translucent effect but wasn’t blown away by this. A good standard setting powder but “meh” in my opinion.
Jordyn G.
Nashville, TN
This product works great to keep your face looking fresh and not oily. Just be careful because sometimes it makes it so that a camera flash makes you look like a ghost
naytuh m.
I give this product a three due to flashbacks and i feel as if it made my skin a little to dry and patchy it could just be me applying it but I didn’t like the white cast it gave.
Mushera K.
warren
If you have oily skin this is great to use. You don’t need a lot of it either. Just a simple stroke of the brush once and the oil is gone. I carry it with me to weddings/parties.
Stephani V.
Fresno, CA
This stuff is great! It helps hold everything down and I like how it makes my skin look. I must say that occasionally it does make me a little bit of a ghost but I am very pale.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.