BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Johnny Y.
Green Bay, WI
It's a chalky product. I honestly dislike this product due to the smell. It smells like chemicals and it creases my foundation and concealer. Kinda disappointing.
Samantha V.
Hastings, mn
Purchased at: ULTA
I do not like this powder at all. Even the lightest dusting of this powder gives me a white cast and causes horrible flashback in pictures. Hard pass on this one.
Mandy L.
Clayton, NC
Soooo much flashback. Not to mention that you have to put it in a plastic bag to avoid making a mess every single time you use it, messiest powder I’ve ever used.
Katie S.
Winder, GA
This is my daytime setting powder. It lasts for hours. By the end of the day my oily skin tends to shine through a little bit. For the price it’s a really good product.
Ali G.
Another one I tried and this one is perfect when I do sfx makeup I used to set the cuts or any wound effect and it’s really nice to work, it also have a matte finish.
Cyndi E.
Riverview, FL
I’ve just started baking and using finishing powder so I’m still testing out products . I chose this one because of price but I’m not certain there isn’t something better out there .
Tiffany C.
Beckley, WV
This powder is nice. It’s buttery smooth and leaves your skin flawless. The only downside is when you take a picture with flash. I think it smells like donut glaze.
Natalia R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I don’t care for these HD powders, they’re very drying on me for some reason especially under the eye it looks so dry and crusty and this powder was no different.
Nicole F.
Pasco , WA
Purchased at: ULTA
Not bad but it does leave a white veil all over the face even when you brush it off. The texture of it seems weird to me. Very finely milled yet feels strange.. mixed feelings on it.
Emily B.
Rathdrum
This product sets down my makeup really well. I didnt notice any creasing in my concealer after using it, and it doesnt give any kind of white cast over my face.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.