BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Jaylene G.
S Ozone Park, NY
Good for taking “non flash” photography photos
This will cause a flashback (I learned that the hard way) but I still do where this powder throughout the day worth the price
Hannah B.
This is my favorite. My best friend introduced me to it and even the lady at ulta recommended it. It doesn't make your face oily and helps keep your makeup on all day!
Natibel M.
Hagerstown, MD
Excelente. Ayuda a mantener la cara sin brillo por mucho tiempo. Aunque deja un cast blanco en mi tono de piel, no es algo que no se pueda arreglar con setting spray.
member-b504e0e54
This product is a mediocre setting powder. It does set the face and give it a silky feeling, however it gives insane flashback when taking pictures and the powder has a terrible chemically fragrance to it that is very strong. I would not buy this again.
Karen V.
Purchased at: Target
Uhhhh I am in love with this finishing powder blends in perfectly with your own color of foundation doesn’t leave white stains and super easy to use! Not messy!! Yes I’d buy it again!!
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀  .
Vineland, NJ
I would not recommend this finishing powder to anyone who is of olive or dark skin tone unless you want a white cast ghostly look . Did not blend well into my skin
Keanna T.
Sort of like this product gives that flash back in pictures. 😑. But if you don’t plan à mon taking bright pictures it still looks good make your face looks smooth.
Virgenmina M.
Yonkers, NY
Good powder. Great for practice. But for me I found it to have alot of flashback and it left those weird dry patches on my face. But don't knock it till you try it.
Ashleigh P.
Bishop
This is the worst setting powder I have tried aside from airspun. It has horrible flashback and does nothing to set the makeup. It feels cakey, sticky, and gross. Would not repurchase.
Kathryn L.
Conyers, GA
This is my go to finishing powered! It has a nice matte finish, that helps control my oily skin. It keeps my foundation in place and it last all day when i use it!
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.