BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Kariann T.
Fairfax
I will admit, I haven’t had much of an experience with setting powders but this one turned out to be very helpful, as far as I can observe. I pair this with my Bobbi Brown Golden Narural foundation and based on my experiences, my makeup tended to stay much longer when I’m outside or inside. Good stuff.
Allie P.
I hated this why this powder laid in the foundation and my concealer! It make me look cakey and it had a weird rough texture! It also left a white cast! Which I’m not that mad about! The price it great! I just feel like the need to work on it a little more!
Krystal G.
Florence, AL
I kind of hate using this just because how chalky the product is. It goes everywhere when you open the container and i know your not supposed to eat makeup but sometimes it falls in my mouth and its just so gross. Smells bad too. It dries out your makeup though when setting it but i will probably not ever buy this again.
Diana G.
Absolutely hate this stuff. Probably one of my worst beauty purchases ever. The packaging sucks the cap gets suck often and is hard to twist off when it does so you are stuck without being able to use the product when you need it. If you happen to get the cap twist open the product itself is completely useless. I tried setting with this and it just looks like I’m a ghost on the camera. You can see all the white powder clearly. I don’t see how that even holds up to being hd photo ready. I ended up throwing my full product in the trash.
Janet K.
Haysville
I love this product for days that I know I’ll be going out with the girls and taking tons of pictures. Perfect if you have family pictures to do also as it gives you a finish that makes sure you don’t have fine lines or an overly shiny face. Super affordable also and compares to high end items.
Angela B.
Irving, TX
I like this powder in the sense that it does provide a matte finish, long wear, and it’s great in photographs. Unfortunately when I reapply it often looks chalky on my skin, and makes my skin look very dried out. Works for Texas summer but not my favorite.
Jillian L.
Hempstead, NY
This powder feels really nice on the skin. It's extremely fine-milled, which makes for smoothed pores and little to no oil leaking through. This powder does however have flashback, so if you're using flash in photos, I don't recommend this powder for that!
Kelsy J.
Lancaster, PA
It’s ok I love nyx . But I feel like this powder gives a tiny bit of flash back .. the powder is a little chunky not as finely milled . It’s a pretty affordable .. if you like a chunkier powder I would recommend. It does help your makeup last all day though.
Mary B.
Norfolk, VA
This is the only translucent finishing powder I own and have tried, so I don't have anything else to compare it to. However, I have dry skin and I have to work hard to get rid of the white cast it leaves after I set my concealer under my eyes. It's really drying and left a dry patch a couple times. Not only that, but is it normal to have so many flying out? I have to open with extreme caution each time. I'm using it until it runs out even if it's hard to work with, but I definitely won't be getting it next time.
Jamie A.
Jessup
Very nice inexpensive product. Combats shine and keeps makeup in place just as well as some of the more expensive brands I’ve used. It’s also not chalky like a few that I’ve tried. I’d recommend this as an everyday alternative to stretch out my premium brand product
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.