BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Marisa M.
Wouldn’t recommend this product the texture is strange and it doesn’t set well. Also it tends to get in the air and then you breathe in the residual powder when using.
Sam P.
Holly Springs, NC
Purchased at: ULTA
I haven’t tried many setting powders so it’s hard to compare to other brands. I think it works well and doesn’t irritate my dry skin. I haven’t had any issues with flashback in photos either.
Megan H.
Florence, SC
This is s great product and does,what it needs to do. The only thing that I am not a fan of is how easily the product goes every where but that is for every loose powder.
Alexis L.
Soddy Daisy, TN
Not the best, but not the worst! It left I slight tint of white on my face but nothing crazy.
The price isn’t bad at all, definitely one of the cheapest on the market.
Amber H.
Salem, VA
I want to love this product. When applied the powder to my foundation as the last step, it really helps smooth out my skin. However, during application with a big dome brush, the powder falls off everywhere: my table, my shirt, the floor,...Feels nice on the face, easy to apply, but gives a horrible flashback. Never bake with it.
Jordan A.
Has the most matte finish ever. This could be a good or bad thing depending on your skin type. I don’t use a lot when I apply it so I’m not sure about the flashback but it gets the job done
Tori M.
P C Beach, FL
I love finishing powders, and NYX has one of the best of its kind. It totally minimized all pores and fine lines, leaving my face looking totally flawless. For the price especially, it's an absolutely phenomenal deal!
Natalie H.
Winter haven, FL
This powder is amazing and with the added setting spray my skin looks flawless. I never have any flash back and i don’t notice a shimmer to it. Which makes me like it now
Destiny B.
Lakeland , FL
Love this powder to set my face. I definitely love baking with this product. It leaves my face and skin feeling soft looking smooth.” Very nice finish to my glam. Xoxo
Janay D.
Nashville
Purchased at: ULTA
Wonderful on camera keeps you shine free. Stay on all day long up to 20 hours at least. Natural to matte finish to it. It’s on for addictive products spf 15 yes. Yes would buy again always.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.