BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Capri M.
Purchased at: Target
You will have flashback with this powder. It is smoothing and helps with shine, but when there is flashback I do not want to wear a powder all day. It is good for oily skin, but that’s about it.
December G.
Dania, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
Such talk about price wise for the price this is a great product most of the time this is a really expensive product NYC made it super affordable for people and it works great
Brittany S.
Derry, NH
Purchased at: CVS
I use this every time I’m doing a full face of makeup. It’s great quality especially for the price you get it for. Matte finish and does a really good job at keeping my makeup in place all day.
Katie R.
Lexington, KY
I usually love NYX products. This one got the job done, but it didn’t keep my makeup set for very long. And it doesn’t have the smooth finish feeling like other powders
Emily Y.
Huntsville
This powder is okay but it leaves flash back which is a big deal for me. It doesn’t really help my makeup stay on that much either. I wouldn’t recommend this to anyone.
Marisa M.
Wouldn’t recommend this product the texture is strange and it doesn’t set well. Also it tends to get in the air and then you breathe in the residual powder when using.
Hayley M.
Arlington Hts, IL
Great quality powder! Keeps my skin looking matte all day. I’ve never tried it with flash photography so I can’t answer to the flashback, but it doesn’t seem to bad! I’ll recommend to anyone looking for a drugstore option.
Alexis L.
Soddy Daisy, TN
Not the best, but not the worst! It left I slight tint of white on my face but nothing crazy.
The price isn’t bad at all, definitely one of the cheapest on the market.
Amber H.
Salem, VA
I want to love this product. When applied the powder to my foundation as the last step, it really helps smooth out my skin. However, during application with a big dome brush, the powder falls off everywhere: my table, my shirt, the floor,...Feels nice on the face, easy to apply, but gives a horrible flashback. Never bake with it.
Marissa G.
Florida, NY
Couldn't find my perfect powder shade to set my.makeup and I hated that there isn't much of a selection. But the product itself is great and doesn't make your foundation cakey
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.