BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Cheyenne B.
Vista
It’s good, but there is a lotttttt of flashback if you’re not careful. My makeup stays in place all day & it has a matte finish to it. If you try to bake or add too much, the flashback is terrible
Renee M.
It’s okay, I used it for maybe a year before I moved on and found something better. It worked as a powder but had a talcy scent that I really didn’t like. Good for a low end product
Alicia L.
For the price this stuff is great for a perfect photo finish. I've used this for a few weddings In been in. It's great for touching up and controlling my combination oily skin.
Charisa M.
Dallas, GA
Purchased at: ULTA
Prob not the best powder I’ve used. This powder gave flashback in photos, made me look like I had glitter under my eyes. It was incredible smooth and soft. I just wish it wasn’t shimmery and didn’t have flashback
S L.
Purchased at: ULTA
It’s good for the price. To me it didn’t not feel as finely milled more expensive powders but it gets the job done. Great to have on hand if you run out of your favorite.
Allison P.
Cleveland, OH
I love this stuff! It gives a flawless airbrushed finish for photos or a night out. This not only sets your makeup but minimizes pores and fine lines when used sparingly.
Crystal G.
I love this so much! It is very light weight and so soft on the skin. I put this over my foundation and it makes it flawless. It reminds me of the Bareminerals veil but softer.
Amber V.
Galloway, NJ
this product is affordable and works great! I have this in my makeup bag right now! easy to apply and makes makeup last all night! I would recommend and will buy it again
Kesi S.
Ames, IA
Purchased at: Walgreens
Clogs my pores and causes breakouts everytime I use it. Also, do not use this if you're going to be photographed, casts an extremely white shade on the area it's used on.
katie s.
Plano, TX
I have used this to its last morsel. It takes away shine and is everything I wanted in an affordable translucent powder. Natural finish. Clean look. Helps eliminate shine.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.