BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Olivia C.
Anthem, AZ
I bought this product because of the reviews and they were right about this product! It sets your face so nicely, you’ll be wanting to take an Instagram or Snapchat selfie!
Prescilla R.
Palmetto, FL
I have mixed feelings about this product but do think I can play around with it a little more to see. It’s very very white and sometimes too white and it’s also very drying
Briana B.
This product definitely takes an entire look to the next level. I used to use this before going out for the night. It seemed to help me keep a more matte look throughout the evening too.
Kaitlyn O.
This powder is good but it is super finely milled so its a bit messy. It is also not photo safe, so it does give a flash-back. It is a good every day setting powder though.
Claudette T.
Front Royal
This is a great translucent setting powder for all skin tones. It works for both oily and dry skin types. It was super soft and finely milled but  a little messy. It gives a matte finish and doesn't leave a cast even on darker skin. I would definitely recommend this if you're looking for an affordable setting powder.
Rini M.
Cedar Park, TX
I used this powder for baking and it worked wonderful at provided a matte, flawless and creaseless finish. However, I’m more of a tan-dark girl and it was too white for me.
Renee M.
It’s okay, I used it for maybe a year before I moved on and found something better. It worked as a powder but had a talcy scent that I really didn’t like. Good for a low end product
Cheyenne B.
Vista
It’s good, but there is a lotttttt of flashback if you’re not careful. My makeup stays in place all day & it has a matte finish to it. If you try to bake or add too much, the flashback is terrible
Charisa M.
Dallas, GA
Purchased at: ULTA
Prob not the best powder I’ve used. This powder gave flashback in photos, made me look like I had glitter under my eyes. It was incredible smooth and soft. I just wish it wasn’t shimmery and didn’t have flashback
Mel M.
Boylston, MA
I think this is really comparable to high end brands. I have slightly oily skin and it mostly kept the oils at bay, it's just not photo friendly which is my one complaint!
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.