BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Erica S.
Cleveland
For a drug store brand-definitely one of the better setting powders! Reasonable priced for the quality of product I have combination skin and it helps keep my make up in place! Would recommend for use!
Kassandra N.
Rome
This one I didn’t like at all.. i would use this under my eyes and it looked awful, dried out and cakey. Also displayed flash back in photography. Wouldn’t recommend this one
Jocelyn G.
Cincinnati, OH
Chalk. I'm actually convinced it's just dried up chalk. I never had particularly dry skin, but I could have fooled everyone with how dry this powder made my skin look.
Stephanie H.
I wanted to like this product, but there just wasn't enough powder in the container that I felt like I was getting ripped off. I burned through a whole container in like a month.
Ruthie B.
Providence , RI
This is a great, affordable product for all skin types. It keeps my skin matte and my makeup in place. My face tends to get oily so this helps prolong my makeup. I would definitely buy again.
Kaitlyn O.
This powder is good but it is super finely milled so its a bit messy. It is also not photo safe, so it does give a flash-back. It is a good every day setting powder though.
Prescilla R.
Palmetto, FL
I have mixed feelings about this product but do think I can play around with it a little more to see. It’s very very white and sometimes too white and it’s also very drying
Rini M.
Cedar Park, TX
I used this powder for baking and it worked wonderful at provided a matte, flawless and creaseless finish. However, I’m more of a tan-dark girl and it was too white for me.
Claudette T.
Front Royal
This is a great translucent setting powder for all skin tones. It works for both oily and dry skin types. It was super soft and finely milled but  a little messy. It gives a matte finish and doesn't leave a cast even on darker skin. I would definitely recommend this if you're looking for an affordable setting powder.
Krista M.
Milton
NYX studio finishing powder is great for helping set your makeup! It stops all of my concealer from creasing! The product also keeps all white cast out when taking pictures. Great product that I have continued to use.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.