BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Arianna D.
Sacramento, CA
Truly the worst of the worst in all setting powders. Initially, I thought I would love this product, and I had just hit the jackpot finding a good translucent powder with an amazing price point... wrong, very wrong. Putting on NYX HD Studio Finishing Powder for the first time was great. It applied evenly and made my face feel baby smooth. I tried it for the first time for a night out with my friends, so of course pictures were being taken and that's when I found out the truth about this horrendous product. The FLASHBACK is INSANE. I have yet to try a setting powder with more flashback! Even if you don't plan on taking pictures, it leaves a white cast on your skin in regular lighting, making your foundation look ashy and shades lighter than the rest of your body. I really wanted to like this product since NYX never seems to fail me, but I can assure you, this product will not work for you. Do not even give it a chance. There are better cheap alternatives for setting powders from the drugstore, one being Coty Airspun translucent powder. Flashback is out to get you with this powder, and that is one of your biggest enemies when it comes to makeup. Stay on the safe side and keep away from this horrible finishing powder!
Sammy C.
Jacksonville, FL
I give this a 4/5 because this makes my face look white and It great but not for my Skin color and I love it and It does not do well with Watwr and Oily skin and I would recommend for people.
Ashleigh G.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
Hated it! NYX makes some of the most amazing products that I own. His powder however was a total miss for me. It leaves a grey cast and is hard to work with. I will never use this again.
Misha F.
Trumansburg, NY
I think this is a pretty good powder. I found that it blended in well so it didn't look like you were wearing a bunch of powder and foundation. It also looks great in pictures.
Angela H.
This powder is great for setting my makeup, and I especially like to use it for the night out when I don’t want my makeup to “slide”. It does feel a little dry on the skin, so I wouldn’t put too much on
Kausar B.
Bloomingdale, IL
I like trying different brands of makeup and drugstore makeup is one of my go to things to try! It does a great job when used for baking your makeup! Could be a little too dry for people with dry skin.
Jen L.
wilkes Barre
Applies nice and even. Sheer, not heavy, light weight. I wish it evened out the skin more. Great price. Product is affordable worth what you pay. Does pack well, easily cracks. Not great for travel even in a make up case.
Amber C.
Naples
I don't recommend this HD powder because of the really bad flashback that it gives in flash photos. The price is nice but again the flashback is so bad that it's not worth it.
Georgeanna W.
Dayton, OH
Worked well to bake and set the face but now that I’m a bit older I don’t do the baking in my routine. Silky smooth and glides along the face. Be careful will cause flashback!
Erica S.
Cleveland
For a drug store brand-definitely one of the better setting powders! Reasonable priced for the quality of product I have combination skin and it helps keep my make up in place! Would recommend for use!
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.