BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Devi R.
Boston
I used this powder for many years because I didn't want to invest in a more expensive one and it did the trick. It's nothing extraordinary or amazing but a very good basic setting powder.
Julia C.
Hampton
Amazing powder that gives a great matte finish. Reduces shine and increase longevity of your look. I always recommend this product to all my friends. Apply with a brush and be careful of the tub overflowing!!!
Fuentes N.
Winston Salem, NC
Great product I used it once and it was so worth it and also made my foundation look so smooth with no creases or anything . This product is great with a good price for your budget . So I rate this a 5 star!
Jessica T.
San Antonio, TX
Does the job perfectly. I use it for setting my concealer and keeping my nose from getting shiny. It didn’t seem to last me very long but I guess that’s because I used it so much.
Melissa M.
Plano, TX
I really liked this powder at first because it was so finely milled but the more I used it, the more I stared to dislike it. There was some flashback when I took pics and it left my skin feeling extremely dry :(
Theresa M.
Lafayette, LA
I found this setting powder good to use with a brush over the whole face. I tried to use it to bake under my eyes and it just made creasing worse. I also found it slightly grainy.
Amber R.
Brook Park, OH
I love the finish this power gives to my skin. I use it primarily on my under eye area and it gives the skin a blurred, almost air brushed effect. It helps mattify without making my skin look too flat or dry
Hannah C.
Conway, SC
This powder is kind of chalky in my opinion but it gets the job done. I use it pretty lightly or else it makes me look like a ghost. It's great to test out and play around with. Good for newer makeup artists
Kourtney L.
Boynton Beach , FL
A really great drugstore setting powder. Does not make the skin look overly dry and it did not give an awful amount of flash back, very minimal if any. Would definitely recommend.
Veronica H.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This kept my face matte all day. I don’t need to reapply any face make up as this keeps everything on. If I feel that I eat oily I just use this and it makes my face matte & less oily.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.