BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Clarissa L.
Lodi
This stuff sucks. It's literally white and looks so bad. If you hate flashback this is not for you. I just think the shine free maybelline powder or coty airspun are so much better.
Diandra D.
Woodbridge, CT
Great product with great price, I love nyx and I had a few of their finishing powder, didn’t buy again because a friend gave me a new of from a different brand that is also pretty good.
Devina G.
San Bernardino
It works, it’s soft and doesn’t have a lot of powder like residue. I recommend this powder if you’re looking for something quick and not as expensive as other matting powders.
Elizabeth M.
Florida
This finishing power is horrible it makes my face look white even when i blend it all the way out, the white is only noticeable in pictures with flash but it’s still horrible and i do not recommend this powder
Erica W.
Tucker
First off, this stuff gets everywhere! Lol. It is pretty good though. It has a weird smell too it....maybe it's just me lol. It does leave a bit of flash back so thats a con for me
Devi R.
Boston
I used this powder for many years because I didn't want to invest in a more expensive one and it did the trick. It's nothing extraordinary or amazing but a very good basic setting powder.
Rafia A.
This product really helps keep my under eye makeup from creasing during the day. This is my preferred setting powder. I would want to try the setting powders with a little color since this one is translucent.
Deanna Z.
Denver, CO
I did not like this product at all! It left my face looking powdery and white. I also feel like it didn’t really keep my concealer in place nor did it keep my makeup from creasing.
Amanda C.
Emmaus, PA
This product set my foundation decently. It only lasted a few hours, and needed to be reapplied, but while it lasted it had a nice matte finish on my combination skin. The cost is low and I would recommend to those looking for its qualities.
Julia C.
Hampton
Amazing powder that gives a great matte finish. Reduces shine and increase longevity of your look. I always recommend this product to all my friends. Apply with a brush and be careful of the tub overflowing!!!
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.