BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

annie m.
michigan
I sadly have to say that I hate this product. I am the palest person I know and even on me there is very noticeable flashback when I use this product. Even when I just used it to set the undereyes, my undereyes were as white as paper and it was very unflattering.
arden ❖.
United States
This product is very silicon-y and has a lot of flashback. But if you're not planning on flash photos then it is alright. It does smooth your skin out quite a bit, but I wouldn't exactly recommend it. There are a lot better options out there for around the same price.
Rachel C.
Factoryville, PA
This powder is so soft and finely milled. It feels like silk. The only problem i have with it is if i put it in certain areas of my face (corner of my nose, chin) it feels uncomfortable and irritated by the end of the day. Its great for setting my cheeks and forehead though and keeps my matte all day!
Brittaney A.
New Milford, NJ
Does what it’s supposed to do as a finishing powder but has extreme flashback in photos. Would be fine to use when you know you won’t be photographed. However, I used this unknowingly for a birthday party and had extremely white under eyes in all of my photos.
Virginia G.
Gainesville, FL
This powder is really great. It does a really good job at keeping my makeup in place all day and looking flawless. The only issue I have with this is the flashback, it’s seriously insane. But if you’re not taking flash photography, it’s does a really good job
Danielle S.
This product did the job setting my makeup but I could not get over the fact that no matter how much bronzer I used, or how much I contoured, I still looked like a ghost! I don't know what it was about this powder but it took me from tan to pale and didn't go back.
💋amanda M.
I have been using the nyx setting powder for months. It sets my makeup nicely and is soft to the touch. The amount the you get doesn't last as long as some others but for the price I don't think it's too bad. Also there is serious flashback with this powder.
Krystal G.
Florence, AL
I kind of hate using this just because how chalky the product is. It goes everywhere when you open the container and i know your not supposed to eat makeup but sometimes it falls in my mouth and its just so gross. Smells bad too. It dries out your makeup though when setting it but i will probably not ever buy this again.
Diana G.
Absolutely hate this stuff. Probably one of my worst beauty purchases ever. The packaging sucks the cap gets suck often and is hard to twist off when it does so you are stuck without being able to use the product when you need it. If you happen to get the cap twist open the product itself is completely useless. I tried setting with this and it just looks like I’m a ghost on the camera. You can see all the white powder clearly. I don’t see how that even holds up to being hd photo ready. I ended up throwing my full product in the trash.
Janet K.
Haysville
I love this product for days that I know I’ll be going out with the girls and taking tons of pictures. Perfect if you have family pictures to do also as it gives you a finish that makes sure you don’t have fine lines or an overly shiny face. Super affordable also and compares to high end items.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.