BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Melissa R.
Mechanicsville
Purchased at: Target
I tried this product just like I have tried many others. I don’t know if it just me or my skin or what but I can’t get a finishing powered to not make my makeup look natural. Everyone I’ve tried makes me look flakey and matte. This was one of the better ones I did try.
Devyn M.
lexington
I have been using NYX finishing powder ever since I started doing makeup looks. I love it so much! It is cheap but is very good quality. It works well to bake your face and set your makeup. I prefer it over spray because it is more effective. I recommend this product.
Brookelynne T.
Clearfield, PA
It works great but has allot of flash back and isn't my first pick due to the large amounts of Silica/Silicans in its ingredients. Greatly finely milled and is easy to apply and comes with a great Amount of product and in multiple colors but unfortunately not for me or for photos
Olivia N.
This is an okay powder. Affordable. But not great. It’s very fine and messy, and it has a smell. It works okay. It causes major flashback though and hard to brush off any loose powder left on your face. Looks white and powdery on your face still, and I’m really pale!
Melissa B.
A very lightweight powder, almost velvet-y to the touch. Tough to control BECAUSE it’s so light. I only have luck applying with a beauty blender. Falls into my pores quite a lot, so doesn’t do a great job smoothing on its own. Mixed with foundation prior to application, it’s a much better more mattifying product. It’s also worth noting that flash photography will trigger white spots in this if you use it topically, even when blended well. (Just thought that was worth noting as the word ‘studio’ sort of implied otherwise, in my opinion.)
Kayleigh W.
Silver Spring, MD
USE SPARINGLY!!! I absolutely love everything about this finishing powder. It goes on smoothly, sets your makeup instantly, is long lasting, and gives you that flawless HD finish. However, you must be carefull not to apply too much or it will give you flashback. Do NOT use this for baking. Give your foundation a couple minutes to dry down a bit. Lightly dust this all over your face using a large fluffy brush. As long as you do not overapply, I think you will love this too! I can usually find this at Ulta and CVS. Definitely, try it!
Hailee G.
Newington, CT
Pretty standard finishing powder, although sometimes it seemed to leave a powdery finish even after blending. I prefer a more dewy look, and it wasn’t my favorite product because of this however I think for other people this would be great for a more matte finish!
Cierra L.
Hillsboro
Not one of my favorite finishing powders but it will deal. It last me for about a month, but did not want to sit on your face throughout the day. It was just like you were just applying baking soda all over your face. Very dusty, would not recommend this to anyone
Disa P.
This product has a weird smell to it--almost chemical-y and just unpleasant, but it doesn't last all day. It's only evident when you first apply it and when you bake, but when you brush it off, it's fine. The lasting power is okay, but I have other loose powders that work better for me and my oily skin.
annie m.
michigan
I sadly have to say that I hate this product. I am the palest person I know and even on me there is very noticeable flashback when I use this product. Even when I just used it to set the undereyes, my undereyes were as white as paper and it was very unflattering.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.