BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Miriam S.
Indianapolis, IN
This is a good one as well. The packaging is nice and small. Great for travel. It provides a nice matte finish. It’s easy to apply without a lot of loss of product. I would say it’s better for normal to oily skin as it can be kind of drying for those of us with dry skin which can cause texture or crepey undereyes but over all I would recommend to others because it is a nice smooth powder with a matte finish that lasts throughout the day.
Sarah H.
Lake St Louis, MO
A nice finishing powder that sets makeup in place. This powder is an absolute steal in the price department. It sets your makeup in place and aids in makeups ability to stay on. However, I only gave four stars because I found another product had longer results. This was good for about 5-8 hours though.
Sarah H.
Yorktown, VA
I typically adore NYX products, but this finishing powder was pretty disappointing. I used it out of spite a handful of times, but I could never get it to work for me. It's hard to apply-- I could not get the powder to blend in and look natural on my fair skin. It felt drying and didn't prevent my foundation from separating on my problem areas. The flashback is also awful, so don't use this when you know you're going to get your picture taken!
Shayla M.
Manitou Beach, MI
It’s all about setting, forgetting and being confidence that your makeup is finished. Although I love me some Laura Mercier Transulencet setting powder, I’ve found the NYC HD Finishing Powder in Banana to be equally as effective. And hello, for way less! Its a lightweight, translucent powder that is a silky pressed powder but leaves a soften, fresh matte finish to your face. If you are looking for something that soften the appearances of fine lines and pores, simply you a tapered brush & apply all over your face. Personally, I love to use the Banana Color with a beauty sponge and lightly press the product under my eyes to make sure my concealer & dark circles stay in place all day. The product also comes in a translucent (white) and mint green.
Karina M.
Woodburn, OR
Ok if you want to feel extra dry under your eyes and have it leave flash back I don’t recommend. The powder is so fine that it clinger to my areas were a baked . Under my eyes it made it feel super dry. I have dry skin so it make it super uncomfortable. I used it as a eye lid setting power after eye primer and it worked ok. I think if you use only a small amount it can be grate but I personally won’t yet it again.
Megan M.
Des Moines, IA
This setting powder is average. Be careful of getting washed out if you use too much and don’t follow up with a setting spray to bring some moisture back to your face, if not, you’ll look cakey. I do like the packaging, in that you can tap some into the lid, swirl your brush around, apply it and put the lid back on. It helps to not waste product. This isn’t my favorite or go to setting powder though, so I wouldn’t purchase this product again.
Daniella M.
Columbus
If price was a issue, then this would definitely be my drugstore recommendation for sure. The results are almost identical to a higher brand's powder. The only thing I would remove a star for was the actual packaging. Every time I open the jar I have to do it away from my body and face or else it'll look like a powder bomb went off! The powder goes flying every time you try to dab some from the jar.
Liz P.
Jamison, PA
I love this product so much. I’ve tried several different setting powders from different brands and some of them don’t set my face very well. I have oily skin so this keeps the oils from showing and later wiping off my makeup. I have no creases from this and since I am so pale, the white works perfectly. My only issue is the flashback but I get that no matter what I use because of my skin tone.
Alyssa C.
Milwaukee, WI
I cannot live without a finishing powder, and this particular product is affordable enough to keep in stock regularly and have a few on hand - I usually keep one at home and one in my purse for on-the-go touch ups, with a little blush brush to brush away the excess. The only thing with this one is I find I need to reapply the product a few times throughout the day to maintain the velvet-matte finish I like.
mika//미카 H.
Hilo, HI
I thin that this powder is an okay powder. I'm not saying "DON'T GET THIS ITS THE WORST" but I'm also not saying "IT IS THE BEST HD POWDER EVEER!". It is just an okay powder. It does cause a bit of flashback because it is an HD powder and has a white color to it. It is a very fine powder. I think it is a perfect under the eye setting powder, but for the face, it may not be the greatest because it does make your face look smooth, but too fake looking. It just makes your skin look weird. Under the eyes though it works well. The packaging is okay. The lid is a twisting one so that helps keep your product in there. Despite that, I don't think this is the best product, but it isn't the worst. If you do want an affordable HD powder, its not your best option, but you could try this.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.