BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Jacklyn G.
This is amazing long lasting finishing powder for people who need it for selfies and camera recording but don't need that flash affect...this will do the job and it lasts a long time with no issues and the price is very reasonable compared to higher end products.
annie m.
michigan
I sadly have to say that I hate this product. I am the palest person I know and even on me there is very noticeable flashback when I use this product. Even when I just used it to set the undereyes, my undereyes were as white as paper and it was very unflattering.
Disa P.
This product has a weird smell to it--almost chemical-y and just unpleasant, but it doesn't last all day. It's only evident when you first apply it and when you bake, but when you brush it off, it's fine. The lasting power is okay, but I have other loose powders that work better for me and my oily skin.
arden ❖.
United States
This product is very silicon-y and has a lot of flashback. But if you're not planning on flash photos then it is alright. It does smooth your skin out quite a bit, but I wouldn't exactly recommend it. There are a lot better options out there for around the same price.
Rachel C.
Factoryville, PA
This powder is so soft and finely milled. It feels like silk. The only problem i have with it is if i put it in certain areas of my face (corner of my nose, chin) it feels uncomfortable and irritated by the end of the day. Its great for setting my cheeks and forehead though and keeps my matte all day!
Shaelyn S.
I really dont like this. I have not only tried using it on myself but other people as well. When i use it, it makes the foundation and concealer very patchy and ruins the whole look. It also has a lot of flash back. So no taking pictures while using this sadly.
Danielle S.
This product did the job setting my makeup but I could not get over the fact that no matter how much bronzer I used, or how much I contoured, I still looked like a ghost! I don't know what it was about this powder but it took me from tan to pale and didn't go back.
Virginia G.
Gainesville, FL
This powder is really great. It does a really good job at keeping my makeup in place all day and looking flawless. The only issue I have with this is the flashback, it’s seriously insane. But if you’re not taking flash photography, it’s does a really good job
💋amanda M.
I have been using the nyx setting powder for months. It sets my makeup nicely and is soft to the touch. The amount the you get doesn't last as long as some others but for the price I don't think it's too bad. Also there is serious flashback with this powder.
Krystal G.
Florence, AL
I kind of hate using this just because how chalky the product is. It goes everywhere when you open the container and i know your not supposed to eat makeup but sometimes it falls in my mouth and its just so gross. Smells bad too. It dries out your makeup though when setting it but i will probably not ever buy this again.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.