Chelcie J.

Jaleith G.
Jaleith G.
Glastonbury, CT
1 year, 11 months ago
You just have to be careful not to put too much on your brush. I have a medium deep skin tone and haven't had any problems with it. I use it with and without foundation to set my blush and even my eye shadow. love this stuff.
Carmen G J.
Carmen G J.
Puerto Rico
1 year, 11 months ago
If you lightly dusted your face, it don't have. At least not on my experience
Alise B.
Alise B.
Edmonds, WA
2 years, 2 months ago
There is no flash back with this powder.
Christi K.
Christi K.
MONTROSE, CO
2 years, 4 months ago
I don't notice any flashback.
Kristy L.
Kristy L.
2 years, 4 months ago
Great product but definitely reflective.
Sierra M.
Sierra M.
Ashland, WI
2 years, 5 months ago
If you use the powder sparingly and don't go overboard, there shouldn't be too much flash back.
Connie L.
Connie L.
Brooklyn, NY
2 years, 5 months ago
Not a lot of flashback if you're using it to set but watch out if you're baking!
Emily P.
Emily P.
Fort Thomas, KY
2 years, 5 months ago
I notice a little flashback when I use it, but nothing major. I still love the finish of it for me personally.