Jes B.
Saint Louis, MO
I love NYX! When I was starting to look at setting powders originally, I saw this and for the price I was sold. Now I don’t know if I just wasn’t sure what I was doing or if it is true my the product, but this did not go so well for me. I found it to look too powdery of my face. There was a clear... spot(?) where you could see where I used it. It just didn’t blend into the skin well at all. It seemed to just sit on top of the skin. I ended up giving this to a friend. I think, for me at least, I’m going to stick to higher end setting powders. I seem to get better results with those. As always, everyone’s skin is different so I wouldn’t say I don’t recommend this to anyone. For the price, it’s definitely worth a shot for someone else. Who knows, this could save you some money and work flawlessly for YOU!