BY NYX

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Introducing the Strobe of Genius Palette, our incredible new collection of must have illuminators designed to give you everything needed to achieve today’s most buzzed about highlighting trend: Strobing. This breakthrough palette features seven velvety-smooth shades that will enhance your features with serious levels of illumination. The best part? Mastering the look is easy—all you need is a little extra natural light.

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Bis-Diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007).

True gold with gold pearl, cool toned light pink shimmer & light gold with peachy undertones and shimmer:

Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Bis-Diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, Tin Oxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

• Do these show up well on the skin? 8 Answers
  • Are these matter colors or shimmery? Hard to tell in the ...5 Answers
  • Does this have good pigmentation?? It's a little up there...8 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "I am really loving this palette. Honestly I bought it just for the heck of it but I now keep it in my case for highlighting. It has a color for everyone. Very pigmented and it does last for a fairly long time. Really no need to touch this up throughout the day!" in 133 reviews
  • "Love! ❤ Love ❤ Love ❤ I feel like this gives me the perfect glow without too much glitter or shimmer. it's just really dang pretty!" in 48 reviews
Izzy M.
New York
This is amazing! I got this pallet for free at beautycon and I am so thankful. The quality is amazing and is blinding. You get a bunch of highlighters and different colors for every skin tone. This would probably be a good highlighter pallet if you do free lance or are a makeup artist since it can be both blinding and natural. It is around $20 but is sure worth it for the amount of colors and product you get. I love this so much! I recommend to everyone and I have used this on a couple of people which they happen to love it as well!
LYDIA A.
Atlanta , GA
What a pretty palette! For the price you cannot beat it. Some of the colors have a powdery finish but I just dab into them with a damp beauty blender to blend them out. I love layering the colors for a multi-dimensional glow. As much as I love individual branded highlighters I cannot help reaching for this one. Blends out nice and gives a nice glow. I appreciate the variety in this palette!
Angela W.
Hendersonvlle, NC
This palette is very pretty. The NYX Strobe Of Genius illuminating palette would be a great palette for beginners, it’s very versatile and has a smile shine if you use it right and put enough on. You can also wet the brush your using to get a bit more shine to it if you like!
Celeste D.
Baton Rouge
Not a fan of this highlighter pallet. It’s very powdery and comes off easily during the day. It’s easy to apply I just wish it would stay in place and not look dull and cracked by the end of a hot day. Also, I was applying my makeup on my floor in front of a mirror and had the pallet on my knee, it fell 4 inches to my carpeted floor and cracked. Not worth the money. There’s better highlighters for a better price.
Gina A.
This has become my favorite highlighting palette! The price can't be beat and it lasts for a long time. The highlighters themselves give you such a nice glow, and they are also very easily build-able, so you can achieve the level of glow your looking for. There is a good variety in this palette to fit most skin tones nicely, and the colors can all be layered or blended. I so recommend this, it is my everyday highlighter!
Madhu D.
A great palette if you want to try out different shades. Gives a nice subtle hightlight, really wearable and I enjoy trying various shades. And all the shades look great. Definitely give it a try for the price you are getting great product. Highly recommend.
ericka t.
Bakersfield, CA
This is my absolute favorite highlighter palette. I use this product every-time I do my make up. It’s absolutely perfect. I was using my sisters at first and when she took it away from me I had to go purchase my own! I recommend it for anyone who is looking for a blindingly great highlighter! 👍🏻
Hanna R.
Long Beach, CA
I used this product for a long long long time before buying more high end highlighters -- but I still use this from time to time! I think the colors look really nice on the high points of my cheekbones and I used to receive a lot of compliments when I mixed two of the shades together.
elllllllimak T.
US
I ended up giving this to my niece, thinking I wouldn't use it. But every time I do her makeup, for fun, I reach for this and low key wish I didn't give it away. The colors are very beautiful and creamy. And they are all wearable!!
Allie P.
Pocono Lake , PA
This highlighting palette has so many options. I’m a medium skin tone and I can wear everyone of the shades in this palette. The shades really pack a lot of punch. There’s one or two shades that are on the more natural side but if you use them wet they became much more intense. You can mix the shades and they work really well together. If you love highlights you need to try this palette. Definitely worth it
Leslie M.
Maineville, OH
Does this have good pigmentation?? It's a little up there in price.
Alyssa R.
Ontario, CA
Do these show up well on the skin?
Rosalynn  M.
Weyburn, SK
Are these matter colors or shimmery? Hard to tell in the photos
Fathima N.
Riyadh, Riyadh
How is the pigmentation and does it suits pale skintone
Alexis B.
Boca Raton, FL
How is this for HIGHLIGHT? Does it give a nice blinding glow or more on the natural side? And is it powdery like the elf illuminating palette?

back