BY NYX

Introducing the Strobe of Genius Palette, our incredible new collection of must have illuminators designed to give you everything needed to achieve today’s most buzzed about highlighting trend: Strobing. This breakthrough palette features seven velvety-smooth shades that will enhance your features with serious levels of illumination. The best part? Mastering the look is easy—all you need is a little extra natural light.

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Bis-Diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007).

True gold with gold pearl, cool toned light pink shimmer & light gold with peachy undertones and shimmer:

Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Bis-Diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, Tin Oxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

• Dying to try this palette who else is ?1 Answers
  • Do you tend to stick to one color or blend a few of them?3 Answers
  • Is this worth buying??? I have so many highlighters should I add ...4 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
  • "I am really loving this palette. Honestly I bought it just for the heck of it but I now keep it in my case for highlighting. It has a color for everyone. Very pigmented and it does last for a fairly long time. Really no need to touch this up throughout the day!" in 133 reviews
  • "Love! ❤ Love ❤ Love ❤ I feel like this gives me the perfect glow without too much glitter or shimmer. it's just really dang pretty!" in 48 reviews
Izzy M.
New York
This is amazing! I got this pallet for free at beautycon and I am so thankful. The quality is amazing and is blinding. You get a bunch of highlighters and different colors for every skin tone. This would probably be a good highlighter pallet if you do free lance or are a makeup artist since it can be both blinding and natural. It is around $20 but is sure worth it for the amount of colors and product you get. I love this so much! I recommend to everyone and I have used this on a couple of people which they happen to love it as well!
Angela W.
Hendersonvlle, NC
This palette is very pretty. The NYX Strobe Of Genius illuminating palette would be a great palette for beginners, it’s very versatile and has a smile shine if you use it right and put enough on. You can also wet the brush your using to get a bit more shine to it if you like!
Jaimee M.
Mooers, NY
This is an amazing highlighting pallet. It does have some purple and blue colors in it and I don't use those on my face but i use them on my lids and they look amazing. But the rest of the pallet it looks like high-end. It has that beautiful wet looking highlighter. It lasts all day on your skin and looks just as amazing as when you first applied it. I purchased mine at target. It costs around ten dollars maybe. But it was well worth my money. I would gladly spend 30 dollars or more on this pallet. This is well worth your dough and I highly recommend going to your nearest store that sells this and grab it asap you wont be disappointed i promise !!!!!
Gina A.
This has become my favorite highlighting palette! The price can't be beat and it lasts for a long time. The highlighters themselves give you such a nice glow, and they are also very easily build-able, so you can achieve the level of glow your looking for. There is a good variety in this palette to fit most skin tones nicely, and the colors can all be layered or blended. I so recommend this, it is my everyday highlighter!
Madhu D.
A great palette if you want to try out different shades. Gives a nice subtle hightlight, really wearable and I enjoy trying various shades. And all the shades look great. Definitely give it a try for the price you are getting great product. Highly recommend.
Allie P.
Pocono Lake , PA
This highlighting palette has so many options. I’m a medium skin tone and I can wear everyone of the shades in this palette. The shades really pack a lot of punch. There’s one or two shades that are on the more natural side but if you use them wet they became much more intense. You can mix the shades and they work really well together. If you love highlights you need to try this palette. Definitely worth it
Jenny M.
Marina Del Rey, CA
Truly amazing illuminating palette. I didn't expect much given the price point (it was the first NYX product I bought) but it competes and even beats some of the much more expensive palettes out there. There's a colour for every occasion, cool tones, warm tones, lighter, darker... I sometimes also use it as eyeshadow.
Sanjana N.
I’m loving this palette. It is a great illuminating palette for the price. It is pigmented and good for all skin tones. You can use the other shades as eye shadows too which I love. Got this product from target for less than $6 on clearance and I couldn’t be more happy. I would definitely recommend this palette.
Daniele J.
glen cove, NY
LOVE LOVE LOVE this palette.  Very pigmented, buttery formula and compared to some high end products, this can definitely stand up to them.  You get different colors for a great price.  Can be used as eyeshadow, highlight use on your shoulders and body to highlight areas.
Rhiannon V.
Lannon, WI
This is one of my favorite highlighter palettes, I love the variety in the different finishes and shades. This is awesome for makeup artists who work with many skintones. This pallette is also very affordable, so it doesn't feel like a waste if all of the shades don't suit your skin.
Alyssa R.
Riverside, CA
Do these show up well on the skin?
Leslie M.
Maineville, OH
Does this have good pigmentation?? It's a little up there in price.
Rosalynn  M.
Weyburn, SK
Are these matter colors or shimmery? Hard to tell in the photos
Fathima N.
Riyadh, Riyadh
How is the pigmentation and does it suits pale skintone
Alexis B.
Boca Raton, FL
How is this for HIGHLIGHT? Does it give a nice blinding glow or more on the natural side? And is it powdery like the elf illuminating palette?