BY NYX

Introducing the Strobe of Genius Palette, our incredible new collection of must have illuminators designed to give you everything needed to achieve today’s most buzzed about highlighting trend: Strobing. This breakthrough palette features seven velvety-smooth shades that will enhance your features with serious levels of illumination. The best part? Mastering the look is easy—all you need is a little extra natural light.

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Bis-Diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007).

True gold with gold pearl, cool toned light pink shimmer & light gold with peachy undertones and shimmer:

Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Bis-Diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, Tin Oxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

• Dying to try this palette who else is ?1 Answers
  • Do you tend to stick to one color or blend a few of them?3 Answers
  • Is this worth buying??? I have so many highlighters should I add ...4 Answers
Monica A.
Groton, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don’t even know where to begin with this palette because I love it!! First of all, it’s a great value because there are so many different shades and tones to choose from and they’re all amazing, apart from the most golden/yellow toned one (it’s a little powdery but not a deal breaker) I find that I can always rely on this palette for every day and glam looks, which I appreciate. They really do stay on all day, even on the busiest of days and do not budge at all. All the shades are so easy to apply and are decently pigmented, so a light hand is a must. This palette gets rid of the need to get other highlighters because it has it all. I know I’ll never run out of it, but if I do I will totally be repurchasing since it’s a holy grail product for me. Another bonus is that the palette is universally flattering, so anyone can make it work!
Gabrielle C.
Philadelphia , PA
I love this palette . It gives me the highlight look i look for and its sooo sparkly and pretty 😱. I got it from the NYx store in King Of Prussia mall . I actually got it for free along with 3 other items after spending $65. Defiantly a go to product ; i use it everyday !
Jennifer L.
Cerritos, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Without a doubt, the best affordable highlighter palette! This palette has it all— from your warm golds to the quirky purple highlight. I like to mix the yellow with some of the pale white for an extra bright highlight! Since my shoulders are darker than my face, I like to use the bronze highlight on my shoulders for a pop. The formula is amazing and the product itself is really nice.
Sammi Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
REALLY GOOD HIGHLIGHT FOR THE PRICE YOU'RE PAYING FOR! I got this palette as a birthday gift and I really like it. I bought one for my friend because I liked how easy it was to apply and the color varieties in this palette. You do have to build it up sometimes but it looks so pretty in the end.
Allie P.
Pocono Lake, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This highlighting palette has so many options. I’m a medium skin tone and I can wear everyone of the shades in this palette. The shades really pack a lot of punch. There’s one or two shades that are on the more natural side but if you use them wet they became much more intense. You can mix the shades and they work really well together. If you love highlights you need to try this palette. Definitely worth it
Tayler O.
Williamsburg, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great deal for the price, you get multiple highlighters for 20$. I like subtle highlight. I’m not the blingy type. So this pallete works well for me. It does take me a couple dips in the pan, but it is a very buildable powder. Some may not like it because it’s not a blingy highlight. Love using this as eyeshadow as well.
Jenny M.
Marina Del Rey, CA
Truly amazing illuminating palette. I didn't expect much given the price point (it was the first NYX product I bought) but it competes and even beats some of the much more expensive palettes out there. There's a colour for every occasion, cool tones, warm tones, lighter, darker... I sometimes also use it as eyeshadow.
Angel M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's amazing!!! Very pigmented. Has a lot of different tones of highlighters. Good good all skin tones. It's nice to just have in your make up collection to be honest. I love it. It's cute for the inner of ur eye too NYX Go-To PaletteNYX Strobe of Genius Illuminating Palette
Daniele J.
glen cove, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE LOVE LOVE this palette.  Very pigmented, buttery formula and compared to some high end products, this can definitely stand up to them.  You get different colors for a great price.  Can be used as eyeshadow, highlight use on your shoulders and body to highlight areas.
Michelle B.
Concord, CA
Such an amazing value for all the highlighters included. This was one of my first purchases that included your not so average colored highlighters - and started my obsession with "extreme" highlighters. My skin is oily but doesn't accentuate my pores and lasts thru the whole day
Alyssa R.
Riverside, CA
Do these show up well on the skin?
Leslie M.
Maineville, OH
Does this have good pigmentation?? It's a little up there in price.
Fathima N.
riyadh,saudi arabia
How is the pigmentation and does it suits pale skintone
Alexis B.
Boca Raton, FL
How is this for HIGHLIGHT? Does it give a nice blinding glow or more on the natural side? And is it powdery like the elf illuminating palette?
Cat M.
Winston Salem, NC
I have been wanting to buy this because it is a great deal but I haven't been able to swatch the colors on my skin tone since it is sealed packaging and in my stores it isn't on display. Do the colors look good on Tan skin?