NYX Stick Blush

Add a touch of color with our creamy and extremely pigmented Stick Blush! Available in eight rich shades! Apply and receive the perfect glow every day!

Polybutene, Squalane, Paraffin , Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Lanolin, Ceresine, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d’Abeille , Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax /Euphorbia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Candelilla, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax /Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Carnauba, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol

May Contain:

Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140)

is it good and worth buying ?
Does this spread pretty easily? And does it last a while?
Me gustaria probar este producto
Start your review of NYX Stick Blush!
Product Highlights
i have this blush in hibiscus. a very pretty peachy pink shade, perfect for those with fair skin like me. very natural looking. i apply mine using my finger. you can easily control the amount of blush you put on. i like that it keeps my face dewy looking. i own 2 and keep one in my purse. i've even used this on my lips in a pinch. love nyx products. in reviews
Monica G.
Mobile, AL
This is my go-to blush for all occasions. Not too pink with just the right hints of orange and peach, this makes my already-reddish skin look light and radiant. The formula stays on all day for a beautiful matte finish. I would definitely buy this again!
Gloria B.
San Antonio, TX
NYX Stick Blush uploaded by Gloria B.
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Pink Poppy
It’s my to-go during hot days because it lasts through. It's easy to carry and applies smoothly. I have the peach color but you have to apply a good amount for it to be noticed. Definitely, I will buy it again because, in a rush-hour, it can be used as a lipstick too. I will love to have a wide variety of colors in these products.
Kelly R.
Coral Springs , FL
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Magnolia
I love blush but with this you have to be careful it can be patchy if you don’t apply it carefully apply with fingers to melt the product. Don’t just apply straight to ur face
Lida M.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Tea Rose
no me desagrada un tono muy bonito le da a mi rostro el pale me gusta mas soy de textura bien clara es fácil de aplicar
Amaya M.
Wichita, KS
Review for: Tea Rose
I really like this blush. Love the formula and how it feels also blends in amazing! Really affordable. Doesn't need any improvement i totally recommend!
Cecilia C.
Fairfiled
I use this product daily. My everyday makeup includes mascara and blush. This blush is creamy and doesn’t look to strong. It leaves me feeling naturally sun kissed and glowy. Not only is the quality great but the price is also affordable
Ann K.
Williamsport, PA
Review for: Water Lily
Creamy blendable beautiful mauve color. Looks fantastic on my fair skin with warm undertones. Blends out great with fingers, sponge or with a brush. Sheer buildable coverage. Easy to apply cap fits tight. Great for in a travel bag. I would recommend to others.
Nayda M.
New Haven, CT
This is my go to blush...a range of shades. Perfectly buildable. I personally like to warm it up on the top of my hand first then apply with a kabuki brush.
Manuela P.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Review for: Pink Lotus
The blush is a beautiful color but it is not as creamy as I expected it to be. Lasting color :)
kandiss J.
Review for: NYX Stick Blush - Orchid
This is not the best color for my face. It was really pretty and easy to use just not right for me. Its easy to apply and remove and the price is good. I do recommend it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...