BY NYX

Want a matte finish to help you achieve a flawless-looking complexion? Now available in 10 more gorgeous shades, our Stay Matte But Not Flat Powder Foundation provides the perfect finish to flatter more skin tones than ever before. You’ll look naturally flawless with minimal effort!

Nylon-12, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Phenyl Trimethicone, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Cyclopentasiloxane, Zinc Stearate, Boron Nitride, Tocopheryl Acetate, Dimethiconol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

NYX Stay Matte But Not Flat Powder Foundation
  • "I use this over foundation for a full coverage face or sometimes just with some concealer and it still gives great coverage alone." in 10 reviews
  • "It has great coverage and has helped give me a smoother canvas for the rest of my look." in 6 reviews
  • "Unfortunately I was "blessed" with oily skin, and this one of the few products I can find to do the trick, doesn't look cakey, or pasty." in 5 reviews
Soukaina M.
Review for: Medium more...
$6.97 > Best Powder FoundationFinding a powder foundation that keeps your skin looking fresh is no cakewalk. Luckily, NYX launched the holy grail Stay Matte But Not Flat Powder Foundation to answer our powder foundation prayers. Available in 30 shades, this convenient product applies effortlessly, leaving a beautifully matte finish (minus the cakey look).
Mandy B.
Ottawa, ON
I love this foundation for when i want to even my skin tones but not use a full coverage foundation. It sits nicely and doesnt wear off quickly. Doesnt dry out my face either which is a big bonus on a powder foundation
Abby H.
Augusta
Review for: Soft Sand more...
Usually my favorite powder is by makeup forever but wow! this product will be my new cheap route for a powder foundation. This Nyx Stay Matte But Not Flat Powder Foundation gives full coverage and gives an amazing finish. Goes on smooth and lasts all day!
Agripina H.
Turlock, CA
Review for: Other more...
NYX Stay Matte But Not Flat Powder Foundation
Definitely continuing to purchase this product it's amazing for my sensitive skin helps with my oily skin helps my makeup stay in it's place bit too expensive for a store brand definitely recommending this my friends
Alexandria S.
Cannington
Review for: Nude more...
This has been my favourite drug store powder foundation from the moment i first tried it. It matches my normal skin tone almost perfectly! It soft and doesn't feel to heavy on the skin too.
Dakota m.
Irvine, KY
Love love love this powder! It sets my face without it looking powdery. The only problem I have is that I feel like it took me no time to go through one. But I guess for the price it's really not a huge deal for how good it is. Will definitely repurchase.
brigida ♡.
Love this. I save money on this, it's nearly the same as It Illumination Powder foundation. I can get this at ultra or target. It stays put. Try this, you'll love it.
Akhi S.
This product is pretty good. Affordable price, got it from local drugstore. Matte finishing, blend it with skin, hide pores.. thumb up to this product
Andreina P.
Review for: (3 Pack) NYX Stay Matte But Not Flat Powder Foundation - Cinnamon more...
It is beautiful product. The color is perfect. Super easy to apply. 100% recomended. I could not change anything about it.
Charley M.
Review for: (3 Pack) NYX Stay Matte But Not Flat Powder Foundation - Creamy Natural more...
Love this powder foundation. Reminds me of my MAC pressed powder/foundation but MUCH friendlier on the wallet! Would recommended to anyone looking for something similar to MAC. Great coverage also. 5 stars!
Meili S.
Albuquerque, NM
I was wondering if this made your skin look cakey since it is mattifying? Would this work for dry skin? Thanks!
Sarah V.
Chino, CA
Im new to buying makeup, I usually just wear eyeliner mostly but i want to try to start wearing foundation. I have oily skin especially around my t-zone. Will this help my oily skin look not so oily?
Jaclyn D.
Elk Grove, CA
I'm always shopping at my local Ulta store and I seen this powder foundation around. I haven't really gotten a chance to try it out. But, I am wondering if it actually works and what are your thoughts on it?
Megan C.
Pearland, TX
Would you compare this more to drugstore brand competitors, or department brands, as far as performance and quality? ..Or, if you have any specific product comparisons, that also works :)
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Does this last throughout the day or do you have to reapply constantly??